Carlson Labs, Moisture-Eyes, 180 Soft Gels

Carlson Labs Moisture Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2790633 From New York on Jan 24, 2009

It was recommended to be by my local Health Food store and found that indeed there was a great improvement to my dry eye symptoms. Browsing through your website I noticed the remarkable savings on the price at iHerb

It works

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 11, 2013

I have been diagnosed with dry eyes more than 10 yrs ago. I even had my tear drainage ducts plugged to retain wat little tears i was producing.This product really works for me since I started taking it 2 wks ago. I take 2 in the morning and 1 more after dinner. I find my eyes to be alot less dry and much more comfortable.

so disappointed...

Posted by Reviewer1241784 From Korea, Republic of on Dec 18, 2009

i was so expected of this expencive thig... but i took this only for 3days. can't take anymore because it makes my bowel movement very busy. I had to go to the toilet so many time... this is awful.