Causes sleepiness!

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Jun 12, 2010

Wow, I've never experienced such a strong side effect. I was hoping to use this product for acetaldyhide / candida detox purpose, and it made me extremely sleepy and almost half sedated. And that was after I took 1 tab a day (as per instruction) for only two days. It took me about 4 days to recover. In the past I tried every sleep aids there are for insomnia, but this is much stronger and longer lasting than anything I've ever tried incl prescription meds. What I don't understand is that this is not the known side effect of molybdenum. If there are other people who experienced the same side effect, please advise. Update: I've also tried another brand and I get the same side effect(sleepiness). So that must mean that this product is not only good but very potent. I've changed my rating accordingly

Excellent for Copper Detox

Posted by Reviewer3112194 on Jul 31, 2012

I had high levels of copper & decided to give a copper detox a go, this is the best value molybdenum, I take this with manganese, EDTA, taurine, glycine, vitc, apple pectin, after half an hour I take ox bile, milk thistle & curcumin to extract the copper & other metals through the bile, I also take zinc & a multi mineral & kelp to replace the minerals lost through the detox, if you are copper toxic, you will notice a sulphur smell coming from your skin & you may feel more anxious than usual with symptoms of insomnia, these symptoms will pass the longer you detox, a copper detox can take from 6 months to three years, a lead detox can take up to six years because the lead gets into your bones, it took me twenty years to realise I was metal toxic, I take meds but feel much better after detoxing, if you have symptoms, of anxiety, racing thoughts, depression, aggitation or schizophrenia, the sooner you detox the better the prognosis, their seems to be a conspiracy of silence blaming cannabis for these symptoms, the reality is cannabis is attracted to metals such as mercury & copper, if you have these metals in your system cannabis will cross the blood brain barrier flooding these metals into your brain with resulting symptoms, I worked in a power station where I was exposed to a lot of copper dust, lead dust & mercury, if you have exposure to any of these metals get a hair analysis done or a urine test.

Essential to those with candida!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

Needed by liver to remove toxins from your body. Helps to get rid of hangover, too! If you suffer from candida-related problems, try this. This helps body get rid of toxic acetaldehyde! Acetaldehyde is a very powerful carcinogen which comes from the bacteria living in your intestines. They produce acetaldehyde from sugar and alcohol you consume. You also get acetaldehyde from many foods, it's a common food additive. People who suffer from candida also produce a lot of acetaldehyde (actually it's the acetaldehyde that makes people sensitive to wine and beer). If you want to help your body to break acetaldehyde, take molybdenum and zinc! They help your liver do transform toxic acetaldehyde into harmless substances..

Best Moly

Posted by TinVal on Mar 04, 2011

This product is one of the best molybdenum chelates on the market. It works flawlessly. iHerb offers very good price. :)

Molybdenum... copper antagonist

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Apr 29, 2010

Hi, Molybdenum, Manganese and Zinc (along with VitC)... are all copper antagonists. Pity that somebody doesn't incorporate a bit of molybdenum into a multi-vitamin... along with some Boron. To date all the multi-vitamins I've looked at don't include all key minerals... and supplementing with various colloidal minerals or natural sea products (also a good source of minerals)... doesn't seem to make much of a difference ie. they don't contain enough minerals to show up in tests: using hair mineral analysis at 6 monthly intervals. :-)

So far so good

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Using for copper toxicity/detox and candida

Carlson Labs, Moly·B, Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jan 01, 2013

I have been struggling with various infections (including fungal) & sinusitis. I never realized how important this mineral was until I stopped taking it for a few days, in this time, my health rapidly declined . I never thought my health improvement was from the molybdenum, but something else I was taking. When I started taking molybdenum again the improvement began to return within 2 hours. I should have paid closer attention to my hair tissue mineral analysis report: (Molybdenum below the established reference range of <.001mg, undetectable). I like the fact that Carlson uses Albion chelates in all of their 'chelated' mineral supplements. They are always my first choice for minerals.

Essential for Copper Chelation

Posted by Reviewer3234597 on Nov 09, 2008

Great company and a fantastic product, with an ample amount of molybdenum. This is essential if you have copper related problems.

Minerals transporter

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Feb 17, 2009

Take it every day in my family to faciliate our eating minerals absorbency

Seems to have helped