Carlson Labs, Niacin·Time, 500 mg, 500 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

terrible niacin flush

Posted by Reviewer2701783 From Washington on Aug 24, 2011

I have used this exact brand of time release niacin for 4 year now and until now never had a problem with them. I have gotten a horrible burning itching flush for about 30 minutes every day for the last 9 days since I started these new pills. What's up, it never happened before and it's supposedly the same brand.

Carlson changed this formula - now TERRIBLE FLUSH

Posted by Reviewer2182853 From Washington on Oct 01, 2011

My dad and my fiance have both been using niacin time for several years. After being very hard to find for months, it came back but the formula has changed. I compared the old tablets to new and even the shape is slightly different. This new formula has TERRIBLE FLUSHING. Intolerable. Had to throw it out.

Carlson Labs time release niacin

Posted by Reviewer2217481 From California on May 11, 2009

I could not use this product, it gave me severe headaches at night. I am going back to my 1000 ml twice a day of "flush" niacin

It has helped lower my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1015028 From Florida on Nov 11, 2010

My doctor recommended this brand. Taking 2 500mg tablets daily for a year has dropped my total cholesterol by over 30 points. More importantly, it has helped (along with l-lysine and l-proline) to lower my lippoprotein A to a far safer level.

very unhappy with product

Posted by Reviewer2382588 From New York on Nov 03, 2010

Although this product claims to be "No Flush", my husband is experiencing extreme flushing. Carlson did offer to refund the money spent if the flushing does not stop and/or if he is not happy with the product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »