• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

Great product

Posted by 5500000126668488151 on Oct 12, 2014

I ordered this because I had been hearing a lot of people say this was a really good home remedy for a lot of things. I've taken a shot of this every night since I've received it and sure enough, I have seen visible improvements in multiple areas of my health. My teeth are stronger and whiter, my skin is a lot clearer, I'm able to focus for a longer amount of time, and I simply feel better than I did before I started taking this. The one thing I don't like about this product is the taste. Most people say it tastes like lemons, but that was not the case for me.

tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2344854 on Aug 22, 2011

I got this for my daughter who has special needs and needs essential oils. I have found if I mix 1T with applesauce she will eat it. She is not a picky eater, but this is a good solution for us. I tasted it. It doesn't have a fishy odor and its flavor is mild.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1273621 on Jul 16, 2011

I love it! I tried many other products before, this is the best for me.

Mom loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2780587 on May 01, 2011

Long have I heard the story of how awful my mom thought cod liver oil was when she was a kid. Now, 65+ years later, she's been convinced to try it again and she finds this palatable, even after decades of nurturing her bad memories of it!

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1521644 on Mar 23, 2011

wish it was "burpless" and had 600mg but I always reorder it for the quality

Good taste, good value

Posted by Reviewer1798661 on Sep 25, 2010

It's easy to take, does contain some good stuff and the prices is acceptable.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2040956 on Jul 30, 2009

It test interesting.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer2735314 on Jul 12, 2009

Very satisfied with product

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2788486 on Aug 07, 2008

Pleasant, mild taste, though still hard for me to swallow. 1 teaspoon is one serving, so not too much to get down.

paperpol

Posted by Reviewer2344035 on Jun 21, 2008

nice flavor, not thick like some other brands

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »