• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Carlson Labs Lemon Flavor cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1728915 on Oct 23, 2011

Excellent source of Cod Liver Oil, in fact the best. Digests greatly; goes straight to the needs in your body. Highly recommend it for patients who have Sickle Cell Anemia, especially, as well as diabetics.

Relieves gout pain

Posted by Reviewer2584390 on Nov 01, 2011

Bought as supplement for father in law suffering from gout. His big toe was swollen and he would feel excruciating pain walking. With this cod liver oil, his pain has subsided and he is now able to walk thought his toe is still swollen at times.

I call this anti-PMS serum, lol

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Mar 05, 2012

My doctor wants me to take cod liver oil. This is more effective than the pills. Really helps with hormonal issues. And, the taste is not bad.

Nice lemon flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Jun 27, 2012

I've been known to let many bottles of flax oil go bad in my frig but this tastes better and I am religiously taking it every day. I chose Carlson because they seem to put a lot of effort into purity and potency.

My ADHD son loves it.

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

My ADHD son likes the lemon flavor. And his school works have improved so much since he has been on this CLO.

Cleared of additives

Posted by 5422512528385195788 on Feb 26, 2013

The best of this product is that it contains a number of other additives

The one to buy

Posted by Reviewer2943012 on Feb 28, 2008

I always buy Carlson's cod liver oil, especially the lemon flavor. It is not too overpowering with the lemon, and is so much easier on the pallet. I have some every day. It seems that all the health and muscle magazines recommend taking some, and this is the best there is.

lachuchana

Posted by Reviewer3011084 on Jul 12, 2008

It's so tasty...can't believe it's really cod liver oil. And no mercury or heavy metals...don't have to worry about that. I feel really good about using it, and I love taking it!

Simply The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Jul 01, 2009

I've used this off and on for several years. I always feel better when I'm taking it. It has a really pleasant lemon taste which also makes a nice salad dressing.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1676945 on Aug 31, 2009

easy to take. doesn't taste horrible. doesn't leave yucky taste in mouth. lemon taste reminds me of Lemon Drops when we were little!