• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

lachuchana

Posted by Reviewer3011084 on Jul 12, 2008

It's so tasty...can't believe it's really cod liver oil. And no mercury or heavy metals...don't have to worry about that. I feel really good about using it, and I love taking it!

Relieves gout pain

Posted by Reviewer2584390 on Nov 01, 2011

Bought as supplement for father in law suffering from gout. His big toe was swollen and he would feel excruciating pain walking. With this cod liver oil, his pain has subsided and he is now able to walk thought his toe is still swollen at times.

old fashioned medicine

Posted by cot477 on Jan 31, 2012

Grandma knew best and Carlson is a solid brand for omega 3, dha, and epa. Worth the extra $$. No worries about toxin build-up. Norway/Carlosn does excellent testing.

Fish oil for cognitive performance

Posted by 5725676307595110421 on Apr 09, 2016

I am a university student and I tried fish oil to enhance my memory. The difference is observable and the taste of the product is very mild, it has become a habit for me and in general I do not think about it.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2490291 on Feb 18, 2011

The very best Cod Liver Oil. The slight lemon flavor makes this very easy to take & there is no after fishy taste. Would highly recommend!

Simply The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Jul 01, 2009

I've used this off and on for several years. I always feel better when I'm taking it. It has a really pleasant lemon taste which also makes a nice salad dressing.

Actually tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3184604 on Aug 24, 2009

My husband and my 3 year old take this product and both like it. My husband thinks his neck is hurting less since taking it. Our orthopedic Dr. says fish oil reduces inflammation.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1419803 on Jun 20, 2009

To me it just tastes like olive oil with lemon. And it always makes me feel better. Even my 6 year old doesn't mind it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1287802 on Apr 15, 2008

Carlson Cod Liver Oil is easy to take and has given me improvement in several health issues.

Central Nervous System Balm

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Sep 12, 2011

Everyone should take this everyday!!