• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1222315 on Apr 30, 2010

This was recommended by an expert in the Health and Physical fitness business. I stick to Carlson's because I understand it is one of the quality brands out there and if you don't buy a quality brank you are wasting your money. I tried Cherry flavor once but much prefer the lemon. Cod liver oil vs. fish oil is recommended for those in a climate that does not have a lot of sunshine because of the vitamin D.

Healthy from inside

Posted by Reviewer1307599 on May 24, 2010

I read a lot about this product before I bought it.For sure it helps me with problems that I have with my stomach.More effects I'll know after more using.

old fashioned medicine

Posted by cot477 on Jan 31, 2012

Grandma knew best and Carlson is a solid brand for omega 3, dha, and epa. Worth the extra $$. No worries about toxin build-up. Norway/Carlosn does excellent testing.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2490291 on Feb 18, 2011

The very best Cod Liver Oil. The slight lemon flavor makes this very easy to take & there is no after fishy taste. Would highly recommend!

Actually tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3184604 on Aug 24, 2009

My husband and my 3 year old take this product and both like it. My husband thinks his neck is hurting less since taking it. Our orthopedic Dr. says fish oil reduces inflammation.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1419803 on Jun 20, 2009

To me it just tastes like olive oil with lemon. And it always makes me feel better. Even my 6 year old doesn't mind it!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Mar 02, 2008

Easy to take, great lemon flavor!

Cod Liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1078246 on Oct 06, 2009

Even my kids like it!!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1710874 on Apr 12, 2008

without the yucky taste

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1287802 on Apr 15, 2008

Carlson Cod Liver Oil is easy to take and has given me improvement in several health issues.