• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

Makes a big difference.

Posted by PinkOveralls on Mar 22, 2011

I now take a teaspoon morning and night. I think my mental clarity and physical energy have improved. The biggest difference came in the effect the cod liver oil had on internal inflammation. I suffered from intermittent but chronic chest pains for over 10 years. Homeopathy helped a little, but they always returned. Acupuncture helped, but didn't cure. Doctors and heart specialists had no answers. The only thing that alleviated the discomfort was a heat pack. Within days of starting on this cod liver oil, the chest pains were gone. I wasn't sure why, but when I did some research I found that cod liver oil is helpful in reducing inflammation. I had been taking various omega oils for years, but none had the effect that Carlsons oil. The taste is even pleasant, as others have noted.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 21, 2011

My doctor recommended this particular brand. It taste good and does not come back.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2991234 on Mar 17, 2011

outstanding product, price and shipping from IHERB :)

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2490291 on Feb 18, 2011

The very best Cod Liver Oil. The slight lemon flavor makes this very easy to take & there is no after fishy taste. Would highly recommend!

Lemon Flavor Norwegian Cod Liver Oil by Carlson Labs

Posted by Reviewer2751387 on Feb 14, 2011

This is one product that I have been using for years. The taste is good, the benefits are wonderful and there is no after taste or indication that I have taken cod liver oil. The quality and price are great.

use this for years

Posted by Reviewer2690174 on Feb 08, 2011

love it

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Jan 28, 2011

If you're into taking cod liver oil, this is the best stuff around. It tastes great (be sure you get the lemon flavor) and has very low levels of Vitamin A. Some brands are almost overloaded with "A".

GEORGIA

Posted by Reviewer1438428 on Dec 26, 2010

Good for kids

Very good taste

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Dec 26, 2010

This cod liver is the best.

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3276013 on Dec 02, 2010

I have to keep this around the house. I take it every day. As a regular high spf sunscreen wearer, I need the vitamin D in cod liver oil. The other benefits of fish oil are well know. This is the best stuff available. It also tastes great, completely inoffensive.