Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1353440 on Feb 17, 2010

Been using this product for 3 years now to supplement for Vitamin D in the cold winter months in Chicago. Have used the regular flavor but it's a bit fishy and salty. We prefer the lemon. Even the 7 year old likes the taste and the price blows Whole Foods price away.

Best Tasting Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2124570 From Texas on Feb 17, 2010

This is by far the best tasting oil I've ever purchased. Just plain delicious. I take it during the winter months when I don't get much sun exposure. High EFA content per serving.

Tastes Great--!

Posted by Reviewer2524353 From Kansas on Feb 20, 2010

I highly recommend this product. It tastes great and pours easily. Enjoy!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1222315 From Ohio on Apr 30, 2010

This was recommended by an expert in the Health and Physical fitness business. I stick to Carlson's because I understand it is one of the quality brands out there and if you don't buy a quality brank you are wasting your money. I tried Cherry flavor once but much prefer the lemon. Cod liver oil vs. fish oil is recommended for those in a climate that does not have a lot of sunshine because of the vitamin D.

Healthy from inside

Posted by Reviewer1307599 From Canada on May 24, 2010

I read a lot about this product before I bought it.For sure it helps me with problems that I have with my stomach.More effects I'll know after more using.