• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

Exceeded My Expectations with ease!!!

Posted by Reviewer1321499 on Jan 20, 2011

Top class product from a great seller. Although I had to pay a huge duty thanks to baseless custom policies in our country (Sri Lanka), I must say the product did exceed my expectations. My kid, just one and half years, simply love this, and one teaspoonful is hardly enough and she wants more. No fishy taste, believe me. I have tried it myself. Just try this for your kids as well, you won't go wrong, cheers

Not potent enough

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jul 09, 2008

I prefer Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil because it is more potent than this Carlson brand. The taste is good but I'd rather pay more to get the potency.

Good quality, good price

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Not the very best cod liver oil I've had, but certainly a sound product with a decent flavour and great price.

Great Cod Liver

Posted by Reviewer2296163 on Feb 04, 2013

This product really doesn't taste fishy at all (due to the lemon). It's a bit tough to swallow oil, so I recommend drizzling it on popcorn, or, if taking by spoon, chasing quickly with water or another drink.

I hate its chemical flavour!

Posted by Reviewer3106212 on Nov 13, 2011

Yes it is lemon but not real lemon, it is so chemical. For me it even better to take oil without such lemon.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1050707 on Jan 26, 2012

i use it occassionally, i wouldnt use it everyday.

calson, norwegian cod liver oil, lemon flavor

Posted by Reviewer2267714 on Aug 21, 2008

I prefer it over Flax seed oil and regular cod liver oil.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer2401110 on Jan 06, 2009

this is my second bottle i'm not confident of the results yet it seems to maintain the consistancy i'm persuing

Hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer2279919 on Feb 09, 2011

Not like the cod liver oil that i am used to. It's quite hard to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »