• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

Good quality, good price

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Not the very best cod liver oil I've had, but certainly a sound product with a decent flavour and great price.

Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by 4911952558839957168 on Aug 25, 2012

I was very pleased to find this at a good price. It was exactly what I was looking for in cod liver oil for my smoothies.

Top quality

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Aug 25, 2012

I take Cod liver oil in the winter. I have not been disappointed in this product. The lemon flavor is pleasant to take.

Love this product!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Aug 12, 2012

It has a light taste that you can get it down easy and iherb is the cheapest way I've found to get this product in Canada. I notice the biggest difference in my nails, they used to break easy and be soft. Now the tips are very white and my nails are super strong!

proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

A Wonderful Oil

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Jun 29, 2012

Great clean lemon taste...very easy on the palate. IHerb price is extreemly competative, even to ship to Ireland; in fact its half the price of one Uk site I had ordered from before this.

Mom loves the taste

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

Mom has bad memories of taking cod liver oil when she was a child, about 60 years ago. She says this tastes great in comparison and she specifically has me buy this brand for her.

Love it

Posted by 4745914371098308995 on Jun 08, 2012

Carlsonsis the best cod liver oil on the market. I've been taking a tablespoon of it daily for years, and my hair is shiny and my opthamologist tells me my eyes are very healthy. My skin is also never dry or flakey. I would'nt buy any other brand.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil w/Lemon Less Burping

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on May 15, 2012

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver w/Lemon is the best when it comes to less fishy burb-up. I have been using this liquid form from Carlson's Labs for many years and always end up coming back to this brand. It just tastes better, and I don't have the burping fishy taste that pill form and other brands give me. I use 1 tablespoon everyday with breakfast. Great stuff, and will continue to use. It works best for me. This product is also safe for those on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet) There are No hidden Additives or GelCaps that might be made from ingredients that are Illegal on the SCD Diet. So, yes I will buy this product again.

lives up to "superior taste" claim

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I like Carlson brand, took one bottle of this after finishing a much more expensive fermented brand. I did not notice any difference in anything while taking cod liver oil. I am sure it's good for me, but I didn't repurchase. This is easy to take, just tastes like lemony oil (though swallowing a straight spoonful of any oil, no matter how tasty, is a little gag-inducing to me). More economical than buying capsules. I would choose this one over some of the less expensive brands.