• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Helped concentration and memory

Posted by Brandon on Apr 09, 2012

Let's face it, not everyone can afford expensive nuts and fish to get their daily value of Omega 3's. Some of us are also allergic to soy beans, so there goes another good source. While Cod Liver Oil may not have the best absorption ratio it does offer a cheap daily source of enough Omega 3's to make a difference in your life. The main reason I bought it was to help improve my concentration and memory. It helped on both accounts and when I quit using it for several months I noticed the difference in productivity, energy levels and inability to concentrate. For roughly 35 cents a day (100 day supply) you can't find a better deal. You may find cheaper brands but Carlson Labs tastes way better thus making it less likely you will avoid taking your daily dose. Highly recommended.

Carlson Lab oil

Posted by Reviewer2487472 on Apr 19, 2012

I purchased this product for my 85 year old mother who lives with us. The Doctor recommended cod liver oil for my mothers lose of taste and smell along with zinc. So far so good. Her taste buds are starting to repopulate after 3 years of not having a taste bud on her tongue. When I told the Doctor that we use Carlson fish oil she indicated that it was one of the best products on the market.

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

High quality, tasty, only 1 tbsp per day. I like it, take every day. PS: after 2 months I could say that my hair, nails, skin are better now, and the whole organism is saying "thanks" :)

Love it

Posted by 4745914371098308995 on Jun 08, 2012

Carlsonsis the best cod liver oil on the market. I've been taking a tablespoon of it daily for years, and my hair is shiny and my opthamologist tells me my eyes are very healthy. My skin is also never dry or flakey. I would'nt buy any other brand.

very exiting results

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I started using this for my dry eye along with topical antioxidant(Nacdrops)I couldn't be happier with the results. Dry eye is completely gone by now, I'll always make sure to never run out of this product.

Tastes Great and Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2710429 on Dec 20, 2012

Love that lemon flavor! We noticed after using this product, that it was harder to bite our nails and that our hair seemed more robust. My dad tried it out and after a week or so of use, his skin did not break/cut easily as it had been doing.

it really is a miracle

Posted by 5291625539072490879 on May 03, 2015

since taking Carlson Cod liver oil my overal health is better, my hair is shinier, it skin is softer and even my calluses are disappearing! It even helped me fight of the flue!

Swear by this for stopping my colds!

Posted by 5664497150663317600 on Aug 30, 2015

Im someone who sneezes very easily due to dust or whatever the cause might be. I used to have a cold without fail at least once a week. Ever since i started taking this cod liver oil according to the recommended dosage or slightly more daily, i HARDLY ever have a cold anymore. Honestly my life saviour for those horrible dreaded colds. And of course, the taste is so manageable. It's just like a mild lemon flavoured oil going down your throat. No fishy taste at all! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Feb 14, 2010

My doctor told me to use this to help with my high cholesterol and borderline high blood pressure and a rash that I have. It seems to have helped but I ned another blood test to make sure.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1571052 on Feb 18, 2010

Carlson fish oils are highly recommended by many, and we haven't been disappointed. Over time it does become a bit cloudy and slightly thickened, but still palatable. The gentle lemon flavor is a plus!