• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Feel energized.

Posted by Reviewer2657911 on Nov 11, 2009

Mothers have been giving kids cod liver oil for ages and now I know why - it gives you energy and when everyone else around me is getting sick, I am healthy.

Helped concentration and memory

Posted by Brandon on Apr 09, 2012

Let's face it, not everyone can afford expensive nuts and fish to get their daily value of Omega 3's. Some of us are also allergic to soy beans, so there goes another good source. While Cod Liver Oil may not have the best absorption ratio it does offer a cheap daily source of enough Omega 3's to make a difference in your life. The main reason I bought it was to help improve my concentration and memory. It helped on both accounts and when I quit using it for several months I noticed the difference in productivity, energy levels and inability to concentrate. For roughly 35 cents a day (100 day supply) you can't find a better deal. You may find cheaper brands but Carlson Labs tastes way better thus making it less likely you will avoid taking your daily dose. Highly recommended.

Tastes Great and Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2710429 on Dec 20, 2012

Love that lemon flavor! We noticed after using this product, that it was harder to bite our nails and that our hair seemed more robust. My dad tried it out and after a week or so of use, his skin did not break/cut easily as it had been doing.

Good for joints

Posted by Reviewer1600866 on Jan 23, 2011

I have taken Carlson cod liver oil for several years. It definitely eases joint pain for me. The taste is better than any other that I have taken and I believe Carlson is the best quality. I don't want to be without it.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1622454 on Nov 12, 2013

I have been using Carlson's Cod Liver Oil for the past seven years to treat depression and for its other health benefits. I've tried other brands and can't stand the taste of them. Carlson's really works and tastes great.

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1688412 on May 23, 2011

My wife and I have been takeing Cod Liver Oil for about 6 months and we feel that it is very helpfull for our joints and well being. Gilbert Braun

Wonderful taste

Posted by 4926039509927949146 on Aug 13, 2015

Just got this and have been taking it for over a week! I used to take Omega 3 pills but thought that taking fish oil directly would have a better result. I was worried that the taste would be gross, but it wasn't at all!! Very nice and lemony! Carlson Labs seems to make good products. I also bought Carlson Labs Solar D Gems and they taste lemony as well. Love!

a breath of fresh air

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

This stuff I love. It tastes so good and is light and not too heavy and even smells good. This is really the very best cod liver oil I have ever tasted. It smells and tastes clean and fresh.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil,

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Jan 21, 2009

Excellent price and this is high quality reccomended by my doctor. I will buy more!

Love it

Posted by 4745914371098308995 on Jun 08, 2012

Carlsonsis the best cod liver oil on the market. I've been taking a tablespoon of it daily for years, and my hair is shiny and my opthamologist tells me my eyes are very healthy. My skin is also never dry or flakey. I would'nt buy any other brand.