• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2647299 on Mar 27, 2011

I am on my 3rd large bottle of this product. Seems to be benefiting my hair, skin and nails. I notice much less skin acne and overall a better energy level. Taste is more tolerable than the plain/unflavored formula.

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1688412 on May 23, 2011

My wife and I have been takeing Cod Liver Oil for about 6 months and we feel that it is very helpfull for our joints and well being. Gilbert Braun

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1982630 on Aug 04, 2011

I workout a lot and feel fish oil really helps me recover. Carlson's is a brand I trust and I quite enjoy the taste.

Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer2354295 on May 23, 2010

I take this in a glass of orange juice and can't even taste fish. No fishy burps either. Great product.

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

High quality, tasty, only 1 tbsp per day. I like it, take every day. PS: after 2 months I could say that my hair, nails, skin are better now, and the whole organism is saying "thanks" :)

Daily Essential

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Nov 27, 2011

My husband and I each take a generous teaspoon every day. It really has helped boost my HDL levels. We shake it gently before pouring so that any sediment is evenly distributed and not accumulating on the bottom.

Helped concentration and memory

Posted by Brandon on Apr 09, 2012

Let's face it, not everyone can afford expensive nuts and fish to get their daily value of Omega 3's. Some of us are also allergic to soy beans, so there goes another good source. While Cod Liver Oil may not have the best absorption ratio it does offer a cheap daily source of enough Omega 3's to make a difference in your life. The main reason I bought it was to help improve my concentration and memory. It helped on both accounts and when I quit using it for several months I noticed the difference in productivity, energy levels and inability to concentrate. For roughly 35 cents a day (100 day supply) you can't find a better deal. You may find cheaper brands but Carlson Labs tastes way better thus making it less likely you will avoid taking your daily dose. Highly recommended.

The Best Fish Oil you can take!

Posted by affinitywellness on Apr 11, 2012

With Vitamin A, D3 and E along with your essential Omega 3 fatty acids this is the best product you can use. In fact if you only ever used one product I would recommend this one. No fishy taste, no reflux, easy to swallow I would recommend this product to anyone looking to take a fish oil!

Carlson Lab oil

Posted by Reviewer2487472 on Apr 19, 2012

I purchased this product for my 85 year old mother who lives with us. The Doctor recommended cod liver oil for my mothers lose of taste and smell along with zinc. So far so good. Her taste buds are starting to repopulate after 3 years of not having a taste bud on her tongue. When I told the Doctor that we use Carlson fish oil she indicated that it was one of the best products on the market.

The "Chicken Soup" of Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer1375501 on Feb 23, 2012

My wife and I have been taking this oil each day for about 3 years and neither of us have been sick since. We used to get several colds a year or the flu once in awhile. Not any more. It is pleasant tasting too.