• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Potency and Purity you can Trust

Posted by Reviewer2932695 on Jan 16, 2010

I've been taking one teaspoon/day (in the morning) for a couple of years, now, and I love it. There are as many ways to get around the "distinctive" taste of cod liver oil as there are readers of this review. Myself, I stir one teaspoon into 1/4 oz. of any sweet juice and swig it fast. Boom. Done. Since I desire as little alteration as is possible, I prefer the regular flavor to any flavored product. I highly recommend this product, and I am a loyal customer.

best oil for healthy immune system

Posted by Reviewer1897007 on Dec 02, 2010

this oil has improved my immune system immensely and i dont get colds any more

No Fishy Aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2036868 on Aug 09, 2012

This cod liver oil is very mild. I was disappointed though that the Vitamin A and Vitamin D content is so low. I ended up giving this cod liver oil to my Aunt who needed some and ordered the Blue Ice fermented Cod Liver oil. http://www.westonaprice.org/cod-liver-oil/cod-liver-oil-basics

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2204981 on Oct 11, 2011

Product less appealing without lemon flavor.Our mistake in ordering.Not again.

Simply the best !

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Dec 30, 2012

Superb quality Cod Liver Oil. Easy to take, and absolutely no stomach irritation or foul taste.

excellent product

Posted by emaus78 on Feb 08, 2013

thanx iHerb for fast shipping this great product. cod liver oil is very healthy for brain and kardio vascular sistem. it has bit fishy taste but I don't mind. after all it's FISH oil :)

AAA product !

Posted by 4699227608785654740 on Jul 13, 2013

Premium product and very good seller, the parcel was shipped fast to France. Thank you iHerb.com ;-)

health becomes great.

Posted by 4864673404145980981 on Feb 26, 2014

really liked. come all the time. thank you.

baby formula

Posted by Reviewer2852406 on Jan 04, 2012

great with Weston Price baby formula

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

This is my favorite Cod Liver Oil product. Personally, I don't like flavored things. This product is not flavored neither does it leave the strong fishy taste in my mouth. I can no longer use eat sea food so will not be buying any more of this product. However, that is only because I have developed an allergy to all things that come from the sea--salt excepted.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »