• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

allergic

Posted by 5511188737555064338 on Apr 25, 2014

Good product but both of my kids were allergic to it. Gave 1/2 teaspoon 2 times@ day at mealtime

No Fishy Aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2036868 on Aug 09, 2012

This cod liver oil is very mild. I was disappointed though that the Vitamin A and Vitamin D content is so low. I ended up giving this cod liver oil to my Aunt who needed some and ordered the Blue Ice fermented Cod Liver oil. http://www.westonaprice.org/cod-liver-oil/cod-liver-oil-basics

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2204981 on Oct 11, 2011

Product less appealing without lemon flavor.Our mistake in ordering.Not again.

Norwegian cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Oct 02, 2011

i used to take cod liver oil when I was a child and now that I'm in my seventies, I thought that I'd do so again rather than taking the vitamins in pill form.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2524704 on Sep 01, 2011

I meant to order the lemon flavor but found that using fresh grapefruit to mask the tast works perfect. Just pretend your taking a shot of Booze and chase w/ the fruit slice. You cannot even task the fish oil. I highly recommend this as the 1 and only supplement you need to stay young, healthy and full of energy!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Sep 06, 2011

My doctor recommended this brand and I have been using it for over five years. It helps with my arthritis and overall feeling in good health.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1154280 on Apr 05, 2011

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil helping me to keep my cholesterol under control

Simply the best !

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Dec 30, 2012

Superb quality Cod Liver Oil. Easy to take, and absolutely no stomach irritation or foul taste.

excellent product

Posted by emaus78 on Feb 08, 2013

thanx iHerb for fast shipping this great product. cod liver oil is very healthy for brain and kardio vascular sistem. it has bit fishy taste but I don't mind. after all it's FISH oil :)

AAA product !

Posted by 4699227608785654740 on Jul 13, 2013

Premium product and very good seller, the parcel was shipped fast to France. Thank you iHerb.com ;-)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »