• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Potency and Purity you can Trust

Posted by Reviewer2932695 on Jan 16, 2010

I've been taking one teaspoon/day (in the morning) for a couple of years, now, and I love it. There are as many ways to get around the "distinctive" taste of cod liver oil as there are readers of this review. Myself, I stir one teaspoon into 1/4 oz. of any sweet juice and swig it fast. Boom. Done. Since I desire as little alteration as is possible, I prefer the regular flavor to any flavored product. I highly recommend this product, and I am a loyal customer.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2278133 on Jun 08, 2011

On it's own, the taste is very fishy, but that really can't be helped considering it is regular flavored. After all, I think most of us are ordering this for the added benefits not taste. I wanted to avoid any additives so I went with regular and mix in lemon juice. This helps out a lot!

No Fishy Aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2036868 on Aug 09, 2012

This cod liver oil is very mild. I was disappointed though that the Vitamin A and Vitamin D content is so low. I ended up giving this cod liver oil to my Aunt who needed some and ordered the Blue Ice fermented Cod Liver oil. http://www.westonaprice.org/cod-liver-oil/cod-liver-oil-basics

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2204981 on Oct 11, 2011

Product less appealing without lemon flavor.Our mistake in ordering.Not again.

ordered item

Posted by Reviewer2970499 on Nov 06, 2008

My order was processed very quickly and I received it at my home in a timely manner

health becomes great.

Posted by 4864673404145980981 on Feb 26, 2014

really liked. come all the time. thank you.

Norwegian cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Oct 02, 2011

i used to take cod liver oil when I was a child and now that I'm in my seventies, I thought that I'd do so again rather than taking the vitamins in pill form.

Plenty of D in addition to A

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Aug 13, 2009

I like this particular product because unlike many others I've seen it has plenty of vitamin D. Many cod liver oils have accentuated the vitamin A and left out much of the vitamin D- that is not balanced.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Sep 06, 2011

My doctor recommended this brand and I have been using it for over five years. It helps with my arthritis and overall feeling in good health.

Carlson Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2415068 on Oct 14, 2008

Excellent product, very timely shipping and careful packaging . . . thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »