• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

Carlson Labs, Norwegian cod liver oil, regular flavor

Posted by Reviewer1562663 on Jun 16, 2010

It helps lower cholesterol. It makes you have a healthy day. Excellent.

So glad I purchased this

Posted by Reviewer2995995 on Mar 03, 2010

I've never bought a bottle of Cod liver oil before. I like seafood so I wanted the unadulterated version. This stuff RULES!! I was shocked how thin and light it is. Roughly the consistency of heated coconut oil. I gladly down a tablespoon of this, put it on rice, my dog loves this stuff almost as much as she loves freeze dried liver. She's banana's for it. This single handedly cured my winter skin. Dried thighs, ankles, forearms, triceps, hands, face. Well, I bought some NOW alvocado oil which I recommend you couple with this (for hands and face). It was night and day difference in a matter of 2 weeks. True story about my Great Uncle. He passed away of natural causes at 107 years old. Worked at a local newspaper company in Waltham MA until he was 90. Drove a car until he was 93. Surfed the internet to keep abreast of local news from his hometown of Moncton in Canada and could email friends basically until he passed on. He was happy, witty and very healthy all the way to 106 when he started to break down. The things he said kept him so healthy and happy was staying connected with people, keeping mentally stimulated and most importantly COD LIVER OIL every day since he was 10.

Potency and Purity you can Trust

Posted by Reviewer2932695 on Jan 16, 2010

I've been taking one teaspoon/day (in the morning) for a couple of years, now, and I love it. There are as many ways to get around the "distinctive" taste of cod liver oil as there are readers of this review. Myself, I stir one teaspoon into 1/4 oz. of any sweet juice and swig it fast. Boom. Done. Since I desire as little alteration as is possible, I prefer the regular flavor to any flavored product. I highly recommend this product, and I am a loyal customer.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2423820 on Jan 16, 2010

This is the best way to get cod liver oil. This was more ecomonical than my local store.

no doubful flavoring

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 24, 2009

i chossed this one because there is no doubting flavor... it taste just like it should, fish oil. not bad at all. good price too!

Best preventative medicine

Posted by Reviewer1266906 on Nov 23, 2009

This is good stuff ! I live in Central Alberta, Canada where we don't get much sunshine during the winter months, and for the past four years, I've been consuming a teaspoonful of Cod Liver Oil every day during winter months, and have found that I don't get colds or the flu anymore. I highly recommend this product, in my opinion, it's vastly superior to other brands which I used to buy off the shelves of local stores. My order from iherb was shipped quickly, and was superbly packed, and I'm a very satisfied customer.

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1332275 on Nov 08, 2009

Carlson Labs Norwegian cod liver oil is one of the finest cod liver oils that I have ever tried. It is an excellent product.

better than the flavored one.

Posted by Reviewer3177250 on Oct 01, 2009

I chose to get the regular flavor because the last time i purchased cod liver oil with "Lemon flavor" it coated my tongue bright yellow. I dont know what the "lemon flavor" is made out of, but it's not lemons. To mask the taste I just chug water right after it, or add some REAL lemon juice. Problem solved.

one of the best brands of Cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1381105 on Sep 14, 2009

highly recommended

Plenty of D in addition to A

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Aug 13, 2009

I like this particular product because unlike many others I've seen it has plenty of vitamin D. Many cod liver oils have accentuated the vitamin A and left out much of the vitamin D- that is not balanced.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »