• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

health becomes great.

Posted by 4864673404145980981 on Feb 26, 2014

really liked. come all the time. thank you.

Tastes horrible but great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 09, 2014

Yuk! We were using the lemon flavour but my son asked me to buy the plain one as he doesn't like lemon. I can barely stand to take this as it tastes so bad (tho not nearly as bad as the green pastures fermented CLO!). My kids (5 & 7) hate the taste and will only take it if i give them a treat afterwards. Will go back to the lemon when we have finished this giant bottle!

baby formula

Posted by Reviewer2852406 on Jan 04, 2012

great with Weston Price baby formula

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

This is my favorite Cod Liver Oil product. Personally, I don't like flavored things. This product is not flavored neither does it leave the strong fishy taste in my mouth. I can no longer use eat sea food so will not be buying any more of this product. However, that is only because I have developed an allergy to all things that come from the sea--salt excepted.

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1332275 on Nov 08, 2009

Carlson Labs Norwegian cod liver oil is one of the finest cod liver oils that I have ever tried. It is an excellent product.

Best preventative medicine

Posted by Reviewer1266906 on Nov 23, 2009

This is good stuff ! I live in Central Alberta, Canada where we don't get much sunshine during the winter months, and for the past four years, I've been consuming a teaspoonful of Cod Liver Oil every day during winter months, and have found that I don't get colds or the flu anymore. I highly recommend this product, in my opinion, it's vastly superior to other brands which I used to buy off the shelves of local stores. My order from iherb was shipped quickly, and was superbly packed, and I'm a very satisfied customer.

no doubful flavoring

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 24, 2009

i chossed this one because there is no doubting flavor... it taste just like it should, fish oil. not bad at all. good price too!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2423820 on Jan 16, 2010

This is the best way to get cod liver oil. This was more ecomonical than my local store.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian cod liver oil, regular flavor

Posted by Reviewer1562663 on Jun 16, 2010

It helps lower cholesterol. It makes you have a healthy day. Excellent.

ordered item

Posted by Reviewer2970499 on Nov 06, 2008

My order was processed very quickly and I received it at my home in a timely manner

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »