Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Unflavored, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Tastes horrible but great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 09, 2014

Yuk! We were using the lemon flavour but my son asked me to buy the plain one as he doesn't like lemon. I can barely stand to take this as it tastes so bad (tho not nearly as bad as the green pastures fermented CLO!). My kids (5 & 7) hate the taste and will only take it if i give them a treat afterwards. Will go back to the lemon when we have finished this giant bottle!

baby formula

Posted by Reviewer2852406 on Jan 04, 2012

great with Weston Price baby formula

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

This is my favorite Cod Liver Oil product. Personally, I don't like flavored things. This product is not flavored neither does it leave the strong fishy taste in my mouth. I can no longer use eat sea food so will not be buying any more of this product. However, that is only because I have developed an allergy to all things that come from the sea--salt excepted.

Norwegian cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Oct 02, 2011

i used to take cod liver oil when I was a child and now that I'm in my seventies, I thought that I'd do so again rather than taking the vitamins in pill form.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2524704 on Sep 01, 2011

I meant to order the lemon flavor but found that using fresh grapefruit to mask the tast works perfect. Just pretend your taking a shot of Booze and chase w/ the fruit slice. You cannot even task the fish oil. I highly recommend this as the 1 and only supplement you need to stay young, healthy and full of energy!