• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1154280 on Apr 05, 2011

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil helping me to keep my cholesterol under control

Best preventative medicine

Posted by Reviewer1266906 on Nov 23, 2009

This is good stuff ! I live in Central Alberta, Canada where we don't get much sunshine during the winter months, and for the past four years, I've been consuming a teaspoonful of Cod Liver Oil every day during winter months, and have found that I don't get colds or the flu anymore. I highly recommend this product, in my opinion, it's vastly superior to other brands which I used to buy off the shelves of local stores. My order from iherb was shipped quickly, and was superbly packed, and I'm a very satisfied customer.

AAA product !

Posted by 4699227608785654740 on Jul 13, 2013

Premium product and very good seller, the parcel was shipped fast to France. Thank you iHerb.com ;-)

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1332275 on Nov 08, 2009

Carlson Labs Norwegian cod liver oil is one of the finest cod liver oils that I have ever tried. It is an excellent product.

one of the best brands of Cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1381105 on Sep 14, 2009

highly recommended

Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer3110139 on Aug 12, 2008

Excellent service, received in Ottawa 24 hrs after placing the order. Tax and brokers fees were unexpected but only brought the per bottle cost on ten bottles to $30.00 which is still much cheaper than can be bought for in Ottawa, Canada. I will be a return customer. Mike

From my youth

Posted by Reviewer3316646 on Oct 17, 2016

I remember my mom giving us a teaspoon of this every morning and I can't believe I am taking it as a Senior citizen especially when it come to taking care of the skin.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jul 22, 2009

I accidentally ordered the "Regular" flavor...I meant to order the Lemon flavor but to my surprise it was not as bad tasting as I feared it would be. I'll finish it but next time I'll be more careful when I order. I did mix it with the lemon flavor that I still had left (about one-third full in my old bottle) & that did make it taste better.

Can't get past the smell....

Posted by Reviewer1850169 on Nov 02, 2007

I'm sure this is a wonderful product in terms of potency and purity. Carlson's has a great reputation and I use many of their products. However, this regular flavor fish oil has such a harsh odor that I quit using it. I intended to use it for myself, and had also started giving my 5 month old baby a quarter tsp daily. He would sometimes spit a bit back out, or spit up later on...the smell lingered on him and his clothes even after washing and baths. It's awful. For me, the aftertaste was more than I could take, and holding my baby close was not as enjoyable having to smell the pungent fishy odor. Not to mention what other people must have thought of my baby smelling like a dead fish! I bought the lemon flavor instead, which is much better. I gave it 2 stars only because of the wonderful benefits of cod liver oil and the great reputation the Carlson's has.

Carlson Labs Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1547588 on Jul 21, 2010

I love the Regular flavor and believe it is a healthy supplement to my food plan.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »