• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Plenty of D in addition to A

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Aug 13, 2009

I like this particular product because unlike many others I've seen it has plenty of vitamin D. Many cod liver oils have accentuated the vitamin A and left out much of the vitamin D- that is not balanced.

one of the best brands of Cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1381105 on Sep 14, 2009

highly recommended

Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer3110139 on Aug 12, 2008

Excellent service, received in Ottawa 24 hrs after placing the order. Tax and brokers fees were unexpected but only brought the per bottle cost on ten bottles to $30.00 which is still much cheaper than can be bought for in Ottawa, Canada. I will be a return customer. Mike

Carlson Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2415068 on Oct 14, 2008

Excellent product, very timely shipping and careful packaging . . . thank you!

ordered item

Posted by Reviewer2970499 on Nov 06, 2008

My order was processed very quickly and I received it at my home in a timely manner

the finest

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Jun 05, 2009

highest quality. love it

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jul 22, 2009

I accidentally ordered the "Regular" flavor...I meant to order the Lemon flavor but to my surprise it was not as bad tasting as I feared it would be. I'll finish it but next time I'll be more careful when I order. I did mix it with the lemon flavor that I still had left (about one-third full in my old bottle) & that did make it taste better.

Can't get past the smell....

Posted by Reviewer1850169 on Nov 02, 2007

I'm sure this is a wonderful product in terms of potency and purity. Carlson's has a great reputation and I use many of their products. However, this regular flavor fish oil has such a harsh odor that I quit using it. I intended to use it for myself, and had also started giving my 5 month old baby a quarter tsp daily. He would sometimes spit a bit back out, or spit up later on...the smell lingered on him and his clothes even after washing and baths. It's awful. For me, the aftertaste was more than I could take, and holding my baby close was not as enjoyable having to smell the pungent fishy odor. Not to mention what other people must have thought of my baby smelling like a dead fish! I bought the lemon flavor instead, which is much better. I gave it 2 stars only because of the wonderful benefits of cod liver oil and the great reputation the Carlson's has.

Carlson Labs Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1547588 on Jul 21, 2010

I love the Regular flavor and believe it is a healthy supplement to my food plan.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »