good quality for the cost

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jan 04, 2015

I give these to my partner who has a heart condition and needs the supplement. I can't recommend them personally but the Omega 3 content is excellent and he's doing well on them. I'll buy them again for him. A good choice.

How to get rid of fishy aftertaste and more. But what about krill oil?

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 19, 2014

Easy! Just replace your regular fish oil with calamari (squid) oil. Here is why: Fish oil tends to regurgitate … you taste fish and smell like fish. That’s because oil doesn't mix with the water in your stomach. So the oil stays on top and produces gas and the gas has the smell of the fish. But calamari oil is heavier and mix much better with water. They go to the bottom of your stomach and you don’t get that fishy aftertaste. Also calamari oil has the highest ratio of DHA to EPA at 2.6:1, very close to the ideal 3:1. That means even more benefit for heart health, vision and brain function than ever before. But what about krill oil? The omega-3 in krill oil is bound to ‘phospholipids’ which help the omega-3 in krill oil be absorbed by your body more easily than fish oil. However, calamari oil is much higher in omega-3 DHA than krill oil. For maintaining (or improving, if your DHA levels are already low) your brain function, learning capacity, memory, heart health or vision, I recommend calamari oil supplement. For some other conditions (e.g. joint health), I recommend krill oil. Personally, I take both for maximum benefits. Please visit my Product-With-Reviews page for my review on krill oil and the brand I recommend.

Good Fishoils

Posted by 5747046237059080475 on Jan 24, 2014

Reduce Allergies

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Nov 29, 2011

Omega 3's being the most important oil we don't get a lot of in our diet, this fits the bill for us. According to reports I've read, there is an ample supply of deep water Calamari squid. Many fish species are on the decline so this is more eco-friendly and high quality, as well.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Nov 04, 2011

Don't chew it! But the product is good)

Fishoils

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 04, 2011

I just ordered this so i'll have to wait and see if i like it better than cod liver oil.