• Warning: This product will count as 2 vitamin products for Korea Customs. Korea is restricted to 6 bottles of vitamins per day.

• Reviews | English

HUGE price increase!!!

Posted by Reviewer2696512 on Aug 24, 2012

I have been using these pills for my dog for several years. The price has steadily gone up but it has doubled since I last ordered in March. Guess I will have to find another product

Great salmon oil!

Posted by bugajuk on May 14, 2016

Very good quality, no aftertaste, no fishy smell, no fishy blurbs. I put it to refigerator and there is no white precipitate in capsules, so salmon oil is fresh . I take it for my joints. Will see if it helps.

Very Pleased

Posted by 5701129381055902231 on Sep 11, 2014

My wife has been using this for years. Biggest plusses. She is almost never ill,and has extremely young healthy skin.She really does look many years younger

the best

Posted by Reviewer1541727 on Apr 05, 2015

its good i like this product

worth

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on May 18, 2015

big package some aftertaste (like a fish - expected)

Good product Triglyceride form Omega 3

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 01, 2015

I got in touch with Carlsons Lab and asked the form of omega 3 in this product and it made me very happy to be told that it is not the esterfied but Triglyceride form, I like Nordic best but to expensive to buy all the time so just take six of these a day, its easy to break capsule and just take if you don't mind the fishy taste Ha! No upset stomach or fishy burps. iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery all the time Thanks!

Nice Omega 3's

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I got in touch with Carlson Labs and they do not use any GMO ingredients in their product and the oil is in triglyceride form so that is a plus. When I an afford the best oil is Nordic Naturals if your looking for high EPA DHA levels. I take 6 carlson labs capsules per day. It depends on what brand I can afford on the day I order. But I look for triglyceride form and no soy oil or fillers. Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

awesome!

Posted by 5108237241076243172 on Feb 22, 2016

The best omega 3!No side effects only good feeling. Iherb on top!DHL delivery 5 days.

Great

Posted by 4973755233737088802 on Nov 18, 2012

very good product

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

Was told to add fish oils it for my eczema. Does make skin smoother. But eczema still present :(