New To iHerb?

Carlson Labs, Ribose Packets To Go!, 30 Single Serving Packets, 3 g Each

dr. oz

Posted by Reviewer1951965 on May 06, 2010

i saw dr. oz show.he said d-ribose can give you energy and help with minor weight gain.i've been on it 3 months and i think my muscles are firmer.

Very convenient but exorbitantly priced

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Aug 20, 2010

I love the single use sachets as they save me carrying that very dodgy looking bag of "white powder" (d-ribose powder) around with me. It means I can add this to my coffee etc when I am out and about and is also better when travelling. Dissolves well. However, the price is utterly exorbitant and I wish someone else would bring out a competitive brand at a much lower price. Also, each sachet is only 3g and a normal dose is 5g. Sorry, only 3 stars because of the price.

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Oct 24, 2010

The regular recommended dose of ribose is 5gm, and these packets only provide 3gms -- therefore I would call this an expensive product.