My review

Posted by 5756435820372473411 on Nov 27, 2014

I have been using this product for quite some time now and haven't noticed any side effects or any allergy types of problems. I have been very pleased about this product and will continue to use it. The size of this bottle is perfect and also the mailing is fast and accurate in every way. regards, Pia L

More energy.

Posted by 4790025859201832099 on Nov 05, 2014

Very good for energy.

Awesome and so easy!

Posted by 4946830256254735067 on Mar 22, 2014

The very best tasting vitamin D ever. The easiest part is to have it on every other day. I recommend.

Hyvä tuote/A good product

Posted by Reviewer1206038 on Dec 17, 2013

Olen käyttänyt Carlson D-vitamiinia useamman vuoden ja verikokeessa ovat arvot olleet todella hyvät. Hinta laatu suhde on todella hyvä. I've been using the Carlson Vitamin D for several years, and blood tests are the values ​​were really good. Price quality ratio is really good

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1335352 on Oct 23, 2013

i just love this

a must for the people living in Finland

Posted by 4815898336737240671 on Jul 11, 2013

After a month of taking this every day I've noticed that I don't feel so much pain in my body, instead now it feels rather loaded with force. Who knows if this improvement can strictly be linked to the vitamin D but I suggest strongly to try this specific product since it's D3 is made mostly of fish oil and not just chemically constructed unnatural basis.

Been taking these for a couple of years

Posted by Hypatia on Jun 03, 2013

Not only do I get all the vitamin D I need, but I also get a nice little bit of fish oil on the side. Has helped me tremendously to heal from an injury by reducing inflammation.

Carlson Labs Solar D Gems

Posted by 4906172062846678364 on Feb 09, 2013

I have been taking Solar D Gems for a few years now. I think my memory has improved because of them. I especially notice when I am doing book work, I do not have to kepp looking back and forth to remember the numbers I am entering.

yea!

Posted by Reviewer2207576 on Nov 10, 2012

best so far...

finally, a giant bottle !

Posted by Reviewer1882493 on Sep 21, 2012

great product, as usual for carlson, this Vit D is all it's cracked up to be ! Carlson products are fantastic !