Super Two Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Dec 22, 2007

I like Carlson products and have been taking this for a couple of years. I just feel good taking it. I noticed the difference from other formulas.

Terrific Daily Mulit-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Oct 27, 2007

When it was recommended that I add some Lutein to my daily regimen I came across these wonderful softgels that that contain 500 mcg. in the daily serving. I prefer this to any daily multi I've ever taken.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Feb 21, 2008

I have been taking Carlson's Super 2 daily for the past two years. The quality and care that go into all Carlson products are second to none. The soft gels makes this multi vitamin very easy to swallow. All forms of vitamins and minerals in this product are great. I would highly recommend this product.

High Quality with Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3232805 on Dec 26, 2008

Recommended by S. Rogers, M.D. in "Cholesterol Hoax" so have been taking per book suggestions. Product was researched by this highly-qualified and acclaimed M.D. and I have found no reason to dispute her claims of extremely high quality. iHerb service and pricing simply makes it that much better.

Simply great!

Posted by Reviewer1935699 on Apr 05, 2011

I am generally very reluctant to taking pills of any kind (I'm more on the organic-all-natural side) but I needed a GOOD multi-pill in order to recover from some health issues that left me with energy loss. I saw a review by Mike Adams from Natural News about Carlson Labs and he said this is a great company. Being from Europe I usually have to trust his opinion (I usually do) because most of the brands he writes about are American, cannot be found where I live and they are mostly sold on iHerb so I need to be informed. So I trusted his opinion and never regretted doing so as I find these softgels simply great! They give me energy, are easy to swallow despite their dimension (they are quite big to be honest) and I feel great using them. I take 1/day as I feel I don't really need two, I eat enough organic veggies to supplement the pills (or viceversa). I highly recommend these as a daily basis supplement.

HOME RUN

Posted by Reviewer3132852 on Oct 10, 2011

ANOTHER GREAT VITAMIN FROM CARLSON. I WAS FEELING EXTREMELY TIRED ALL THE TIME UNTIL I STARTED TAKING THESE MUTLI-VITAMINS. I FOUND THAT THE 120 MGS OF B12 GAVE ME MORE ENERGY. MY CHOLESTEROL WAS 216 UNTIL I STARTED TAKING THESE VITAMINS. NOW IT HAS DROPPED TO 193, I OWE THAT TO THE FISH OIL IN THEM. I ALSO NOTICED THAT THIS FISH OIL DOES NOT REPEAT ON ME UNLIKE SOME OTHERS. ANOTHER BONUS IS THAT THEY ARE SOFT GELS AND ARE EASY TO SWALLOW. ALSO, THE LUTEIN IN IT IS GREAT FOR YOUR EYES. THIS VITAMIN IS PRETTY COMPLETE EXCEPT YOU NEED TO SUPPLEMENT MORE CALCIUM. CARLSON HAS DONE IT RIGHT....

Very effective multivitamin

Posted by Angelsoul on Apr 01, 2013

This brand was recommended by my herbalist from Vancouver B.C. I got this multivitamin for my sister (54 y.o.) from Estonia, she has lupus and she is on disability. Before, she felt very fatigued all the time. On the next day after taking this supplement she told me on skype that she was able to clean 1 bedroom appartment by herself. After taking this multivitamin for two weeks she became more clear minded and was able to shop herself for groceries and not rely on social worker to do that. This is great. Thank you .

Smells fishy

Posted by Reviewer1748265 on Jan 17, 2011

I've used this product for several years, but my most recent purchase has a heavy fish smell, very unpleasant. This is dissappointing, I'll seek out an alternative next purchase.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1791645 on Mar 25, 2011

I am very satisfied of my order from iHerb. It arrived in such short time.Keep up the good service iHerb

Multi and Fish Oil in One Product!

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Mar 13, 2009

It is so convenient to have a multi-vitamin and fish oil supplement in one product. It's great for those in our family who don't like to take a lot of different supplements and prefer taking softgels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »