Invigorating

Posted by 4898291039402476334 on Feb 03, 2015

After doing some on quite a lot of research, I ended up with this product. I like them, but I think one or two gels might have popped during transport, because everytime I take gels out they're very oily. Not to mention the horrible smell it gives. To counter this, I soap up my hands and coat the gels in it before washing it off. Because the taste and smell are just too bad to take without doing that. Other than that, great product!

the best vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1938747 on Nov 06, 2014

One of the best vitamins that I bought.

Very good

Posted by 4919449850241314786 on Nov 04, 2013

Very good product!

Very effective multivitamin

Posted by Angelsoul on Apr 01, 2013

This brand was recommended by my herbalist from Vancouver B.C. I got this multivitamin for my sister (54 y.o.) from Estonia, she has lupus and she is on disability. Before, she felt very fatigued all the time. On the next day after taking this supplement she told me on skype that she was able to clean 1 bedroom appartment by herself. After taking this multivitamin for two weeks she became more clear minded and was able to shop herself for groceries and not rely on social worker to do that. This is great. Thank you .

Review

Posted by Reviewer1274905 on Nov 28, 2011

Excellent product.

HOME RUN

Posted by Reviewer3132852 on Oct 10, 2011

ANOTHER GREAT VITAMIN FROM CARLSON. I WAS FEELING EXTREMELY TIRED ALL THE TIME UNTIL I STARTED TAKING THESE MUTLI-VITAMINS. I FOUND THAT THE 120 MGS OF B12 GAVE ME MORE ENERGY. MY CHOLESTEROL WAS 216 UNTIL I STARTED TAKING THESE VITAMINS. NOW IT HAS DROPPED TO 193, I OWE THAT TO THE FISH OIL IN THEM. I ALSO NOTICED THAT THIS FISH OIL DOES NOT REPEAT ON ME UNLIKE SOME OTHERS. ANOTHER BONUS IS THAT THEY ARE SOFT GELS AND ARE EASY TO SWALLOW. ALSO, THE LUTEIN IN IT IS GREAT FOR YOUR EYES. THIS VITAMIN IS PRETTY COMPLETE EXCEPT YOU NEED TO SUPPLEMENT MORE CALCIUM. CARLSON HAS DONE IT RIGHT....

Carlson Labs, Super 2 Daily with fish oil and lutein

Posted by Reviewer1499791 on May 24, 2011

Excellent supplement

Simply great!

Posted by Reviewer1935699 on Apr 05, 2011

I am generally very reluctant to taking pills of any kind (I'm more on the organic-all-natural side) but I needed a GOOD multi-pill in order to recover from some health issues that left me with energy loss. I saw a review by Mike Adams from Natural News about Carlson Labs and he said this is a great company. Being from Europe I usually have to trust his opinion (I usually do) because most of the brands he writes about are American, cannot be found where I live and they are mostly sold on iHerb so I need to be informed. So I trusted his opinion and never regretted doing so as I find these softgels simply great! They give me energy, are easy to swallow despite their dimension (they are quite big to be honest) and I feel great using them. I take 1/day as I feel I don't really need two, I eat enough organic veggies to supplement the pills (or viceversa). I highly recommend these as a daily basis supplement.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1791645 on Mar 25, 2011

I am very satisfied of my order from iHerb. It arrived in such short time.Keep up the good service iHerb

Smells fishy

Posted by Reviewer1748265 on Jan 17, 2011

I've used this product for several years, but my most recent purchase has a heavy fish smell, very unpleasant. This is dissappointing, I'll seek out an alternative next purchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »