Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Carlson Labs, Super 2 Daily, Vitamins & Minerals, Iron-Free, 120 Soft Gels

Super Two Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Dec 22, 2007

I like Carlson products and have been taking this for a couple of years. I just feel good taking it. I noticed the difference from other formulas.

Terrific Daily Mulit-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Oct 27, 2007

When it was recommended that I add some Lutein to my daily regimen I came across these wonderful softgels that that contain 500 mcg. in the daily serving. I prefer this to any daily multi I've ever taken.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Feb 21, 2008

I have been taking Carlson's Super 2 daily for the past two years. The quality and care that go into all Carlson products are second to none. The soft gels makes this multi vitamin very easy to swallow. All forms of vitamins and minerals in this product are great. I would highly recommend this product.

High Quality with Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3232805 on Dec 26, 2008

Recommended by S. Rogers, M.D. in "Cholesterol Hoax" so have been taking per book suggestions. Product was researched by this highly-qualified and acclaimed M.D. and I have found no reason to dispute her claims of extremely high quality. iHerb service and pricing simply makes it that much better.

Simply great!

Posted by Reviewer1935699 on Apr 05, 2011

I am generally very reluctant to taking pills of any kind (I'm more on the organic-all-natural side) but I needed a GOOD multi-pill in order to recover from some health issues that left me with energy loss. I saw a review by Mike Adams from Natural News about Carlson Labs and he said this is a great company. Being from Europe I usually have to trust his opinion (I usually do) because most of the brands he writes about are American, cannot be found where I live and they are mostly sold on iHerb so I need to be informed. So I trusted his opinion and never regretted doing so as I find these softgels simply great! They give me energy, are easy to swallow despite their dimension (they are quite big to be honest) and I feel great using them. I take 1/day as I feel I don't really need two, I eat enough organic veggies to supplement the pills (or viceversa). I highly recommend these as a daily basis supplement.