Easy to swallow but I get fish burps

Posted by Reviewer2564385 on Apr 18, 2009

I really like these vitamins except for the fish burps. The pills are big, but they are so much easier to swallow than the other chalky vitamin capsules I have used before. I like the fact that they have fish oil in them and Carlson is a brand I have come to trust. But I do get fish burps from them. They are definitely not oderless so take that into account before you purchase them.

best quality supplements

Posted by Reviewer2556065 on Apr 25, 2010

I've used Carlson supplements for years. I know their quality is excellent, I used to work for the company! They are committed to bring the best product and I believe they do.

My favorite Multi

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Jun 19, 2010

I like this one because I saves me having to take a whole hand full of Vitamins. It is one of the most complete Mulitviamins I have been able to find. This is a very subjective rating :-) but I give it and some of the other vitamins I buy here at IHerb credit for being top fit at 70 despite my advanced Emphysema.

good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3346624 on Sep 01, 2010

a very good multi-vitamin - it pretty much covers all the bases

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer1753334 on Oct 25, 2010

My wife really seems to like this one!

my vitamine

Posted by Reviewer2364399 on Apr 06, 2011

I found that I liked the product very much and would tell that to any one who asked about vitamines.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Jun 16, 2011

I havn't been using these for very long, but I know that I will continue to buy these vitamins. I have used Carlson E-Gems for several years and their fish oil too because the quality is superior to anything out there. Carlson is always your best choice if you're trying something new and don't know which brand to purchase.

In my opinion the best multi-vitamin available.

Posted by Reviewer3119293 on Aug 09, 2011

Very high quality product. Highly recommended.

The BEST multi ever!

Posted by Reviewer1928923 on Sep 01, 2011

Have been taking for 2+ years; feeling much better physically , excellent absorption. When I miss a few days due to travelling , I really feel the difference.Have even bought for friends and make husband (pill hater) take them.

execelent