Great price & formulation!

Posted by Reviewer2203552 on Jan 07, 2008

I purchased this for my son who is only 10 yo. I need to be able to regulate the quantity that he was getting which is much easier to do in powder form. The powder is also much cheaper than the Carlson capsules sold on other sites. The smell is a little rough for me when mixing it with juices, but my son doesn't even taste the difference in his drink! Also, I initially had to contact Carlson Labs in regards to dosing and they were extremely helpful, they seem like a very reputable company. I will definitely purchase this item again!

Myrna

Posted by Reviewer3311617 on Feb 06, 2009

I wish this came in a larger quantity. Other than that good product

rehabing the brain

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Feb 19, 2009

this is a great product for anyone needing to re-hab their brain...anyone in recovery from alcohol and or drug abuse. read "the mood cure" for more info.

Super Daily Amino Blend

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Feb 10, 2009

great price, great blend of all your aminos

Northwestern NC

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Dec 22, 2008

Helps with my strength training program when I have not had time to eat as much regular protein as normal.

Smells terrible.

Posted by Scottishdave on May 13, 2011

Ok, the smell is really terrible, but other than that this is a high quality amino blend. Best not to take the aminos without first mixing in some fruit juice or other drink.

Don't see much benefit

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on May 14, 2009

I take some other aminos by themselves and experts recommend taking a general amino supplement. I just don't care for this too much and it is rather expensive if you use it regularly. I have switched to taking Lewis Labs brewers yeast buds instead which is an all around good supplement (very high protein).

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 26, 2010

One of the best balanced out there. Also, it has NAC instead of plain Cysteine, and doesn't contain aspartic acid and glutamic acid which are both excitotoxins. You may need to take 5-HTP or L-Tryptophan at a different time of day, because this formula doesn't contain this essential amino acid.