OMEGA

Posted by Reviewer2357905 on Feb 17, 2008

We all have heard about Omega until we were Blue in the face well I have been taking this product for three years now and it works perfect for me and my Life Style you can't go wrong with this one and the price Isn't bad either....

Carlson,Super Omega-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2541051 on Apr 20, 2008

What a difference in my greyhound and whippets coats! They shine and are so soft to the touch. I started to take 1 soft gel per day myself, and noticed how shiny and soft my own hair has become. I was told how wonderful "Carlson" products are, and now I can state with certainty how very true that is! I will choose IHerb.com again as well! Thank you

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1905814 on Apr 06, 2010

I got it for heart health but I must say my skin looks great which is an added bonus. Great stuff. Thanks to all that read the research!

feedback

Posted by 4820175571281754656 on Jan 07, 2014

excellent

Fish Oil Soft Gels

Posted by Finland- on Mar 29, 2015

Laadukas ja hyvä kalaöljykapseli ja hinta sopiva

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Jun 06, 2016

the best omega supplement...one can really sense the difference. will really stock up on the next sale.

Makes a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer1178017 on Sep 10, 2016

I have been using Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems for some time and can feel the difference, especially with my eyes. I live in the Mojave Desert and, consequently, have very dry eyes. How do I know the Gems help? If I forget to take them for several days, my eyes become very dry, puffy, and irritated. Once I start back, they are much, much better.!

Super Omega

Posted by Reviewer2760900 on Jan 26, 2015

There is no smell or flavor with this soft gel.

Great for joints!

Posted by Reviewer2330713 on Apr 06, 2010

Joints are flexible and not painful anymore!

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1294159 on Jan 28, 2009

I bought this to help lower my cholesterol, and although it's just been a few weeks, I'm very happy with this product. There is virtually no fish taste with maybe a slight hint of fish if you burp, but even that doesn't occur often enough to even notice. Will definitely be buying again!