Carlson Labs, Super Omega·3 Gems, Fish Oil Concentrate, 1000 mg, 100 Soft Gels + Free 30 Soft Gels

One of the Best Essential Omega 3 supplement! no Rancid,no smell & well balanced EPA/DHA! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i think this is by far the best value for money Fish Oil Omega 3 on iHerb,reputable company,no fishy smell and a well balanced formula,i take 2 of these a day to cover my Essential need for Omega's.Omega 3 is not a "HYPE" of the moment,both Omega 3 & 6 is really a necessity and highly essential because our body cannot manufacture these on its own.luckily Omega 6 is all around us in Foods but you can't say the same about omega 3 which we lack,espacially in western diet.i also try to take omega3 from vegetarian sources every day from Flax seeds,Hemp or Chia which i believe not less important that fish oil and covers the body needs,and a great source of Omega3 for Vegans too...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Carlson, Super Omeaga-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3255196 on Oct 12, 2007

Great product. No fishy aftertaste.

great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2323098 on Mar 16, 2010

if you google, you´ll find out that carlson omega 3 is one of the best omega 3 brands out there. No fish after taste, no fishy burps, and totally free of contamination. Price is good also.

like salmon oil better

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 22, 2008

Nothing wrong with these - Carlson is a good brand. But I prefer the Salmon Oil. I noticed that when I take the Salmon Oil, my skin needs very little body lotion but when I took these Omega-3 Fish oil caps, within a week, my skin seemed to be dryer.

feedback