high quality omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1157474 on Jan 12, 2009

I chose this brand because of its rating on consumerlabs.com. I think it's a pretty good deal at iherb.

Excellent oils!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 20, 2009

We really like these fish oils, both for the people and the pets. You should see the shiny coats on my dogs after using these for a while.

Free of Contaminants

Posted by Reviewer2003278 on May 24, 2009

My dietitian recommends these as they are one of the only brands that is guaranteed and tested to be free of contaminants.

A good deal

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Apr 01, 2010

Carlson says on the bottle they check for PCBs and with the extra 30 gels, this is a good deal.

very high quality

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Nov 16, 2009

These are easy to swallow, high quality gels. I have been taking 2 a day (one with breakfast, one with dinner) for several months to help with joint inflammation. They really are helping, and I have had no problems with smelly burps or stomach upset as others have mentioned in with fish oil. I recommend these to anyone with rheumatoid arthritis or other condition that cause painful joints and inflammation. This brand is also recommended by Dr. Mercola.

Love it, for Nails too!

Posted by SWPoriginal on Dec 29, 2009

I love this fish oil! Since I started taking it daily about 6 months ago, my finger nails are long and strong for the first time! They are growing so fast! My chemist mother-in-law says it is from either Protein or Fish oil; I've eaten good amounts of protein for years, so it has to be the fish oil! If you read the literature and research, fish oil (with high EPA and DHA) can help you in so many ways: heart, joints, inflammation, cholesterol, and even hot flashes! Of course, Iherb has the best pricing, so I order it from here.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1634905 on Jul 21, 2009

I have tried several brands, but I really love the Carlson Super Omega-3 Fish Oil soft gels. I am working through some IBS symptoms and have found these to be a great boost to my system. I have read where the fish oil helps to heal the digestive system. A very good product at a great price.

Great for arthritis and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 13, 2009

I read the tremendous benefits of fish oil in Barry's Sears, The Omega Zone. Dr. Mercola recommended Carlson's before he got his own brand. I took it for the health benefits, but an unexpected bonus was that it relieves my arthritis pain and resulting muscle aches so much. iHerb has the best price by far.

Highly Rated...

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Jul 07, 2009

Carlson Labs is highly rated by CL. It's potency is better than some of the other so-called name brands. I'm sticking with Carlson Labs Omega 3 as I can tell the difference in quality.

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Nov 10, 2009

This product is great! There is no fishy aftertaste, no fishy burps, no stomach upset. I would highly recommend it. I have taken other brands and couldn't stay on them any longer than about a week due to burping and stomach upset.