New To iHerb?

Carlson Labs, Super Omega·3 Gems, Fish Oil Concentrate, 1000 mg, 100 Soft Gels + Free 30 Soft Gels

Reviews 5-star

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Nov 10, 2009

This product is great! There is no fishy aftertaste, no fishy burps, no stomach upset. I would highly recommend it. I have taken other brands and couldn't stay on them any longer than about a week due to burping and stomach upset.

Great for joints!

Posted by Reviewer2330713 on Apr 06, 2010

Joints are flexible and not painful anymore!

Love it, for Nails too!

Posted by SWPoriginal on Dec 29, 2009

I love this fish oil! Since I started taking it daily about 6 months ago, my finger nails are long and strong for the first time! They are growing so fast! My chemist mother-in-law says it is from either Protein or Fish oil; I've eaten good amounts of protein for years, so it has to be the fish oil! If you read the literature and research, fish oil (with high EPA and DHA) can help you in so many ways: heart, joints, inflammation, cholesterol, and even hot flashes! Of course, Iherb has the best pricing, so I order it from here.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1634905 on Jul 21, 2009

I have tried several brands, but I really love the Carlson Super Omega-3 Fish Oil soft gels. I am working through some IBS symptoms and have found these to be a great boost to my system. I have read where the fish oil helps to heal the digestive system. A very good product at a great price.

Great for arthritis and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 13, 2009

I read the tremendous benefits of fish oil in Barry's Sears, The Omega Zone. Dr. Mercola recommended Carlson's before he got his own brand. I took it for the health benefits, but an unexpected bonus was that it relieves my arthritis pain and resulting muscle aches so much. iHerb has the best price by far.