Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Nov 10, 2009

This product is great! There is no fishy aftertaste, no fishy burps, no stomach upset. I would highly recommend it. I have taken other brands and couldn't stay on them any longer than about a week due to burping and stomach upset.

Great for joints!

Posted by Reviewer2330713 on Apr 06, 2010

Joints are flexible and not painful anymore!

Love it, for Nails too!

Posted by SWPoriginal on Dec 29, 2009

I love this fish oil! Since I started taking it daily about 6 months ago, my finger nails are long and strong for the first time! They are growing so fast! My chemist mother-in-law says it is from either Protein or Fish oil; I've eaten good amounts of protein for years, so it has to be the fish oil! If you read the literature and research, fish oil (with high EPA and DHA) can help you in so many ways: heart, joints, inflammation, cholesterol, and even hot flashes! Of course, Iherb has the best pricing, so I order it from here.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1634905 on Jul 21, 2009

I have tried several brands, but I really love the Carlson Super Omega-3 Fish Oil soft gels. I am working through some IBS symptoms and have found these to be a great boost to my system. I have read where the fish oil helps to heal the digestive system. A very good product at a great price.

Great for arthritis and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 13, 2009

I read the tremendous benefits of fish oil in Barry's Sears, The Omega Zone. Dr. Mercola recommended Carlson's before he got his own brand. I took it for the health benefits, but an unexpected bonus was that it relieves my arthritis pain and resulting muscle aches so much. iHerb has the best price by far.

very high quality

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Nov 16, 2009

These are easy to swallow, high quality gels. I have been taking 2 a day (one with breakfast, one with dinner) for several months to help with joint inflammation. They really are helping, and I have had no problems with smelly burps or stomach upset as others have mentioned in with fish oil. I recommend these to anyone with rheumatoid arthritis or other condition that cause painful joints and inflammation. This brand is also recommended by Dr. Mercola.

no after taste

Posted by Reviewer1458085 on Aug 27, 2010

I find that there is no after taste with this product. A big +!!

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1819928 on Sep 30, 2010

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

A good deal

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Apr 01, 2010

Carlson says on the bottle they check for PCBs and with the extra 30 gels, this is a good deal.

Best I have Tried

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

These appear to be about the best. I take them to help get my Omega 3's, and help with depression. I take two per day, one in morning and one in the evening. For some weird reason, I tend to crunch these in my mouth instead of swallowing. They taste mild. Recently a friend talked about her fish oil and how she got burp back and an awful taste from hers. I tried one of hers, crunching it in my mouth. It tasted rancid and like chemicals. She tasted one of my Carlson's, and was very surprised by how smooth and nice tasting it was by comparison. She will be changing brands.