10% Off Orders Over $40!

Carlson Labs, The Very Finest Fish Oil, 1000 mg, Lemon, 240 Soft Gels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

One of My Favorites. High Quality, Pure, Good Value!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

If you are concerned about the quality of your fish oil, this is a good choice. A Norwegian product, the fish are caught from clean waters. Wild fish, not farmed fish. They're flavored tabs so you can actually chew them and they really do taste good. This is important for people who don't like the taste/smell of fish. Problem solved! The EPA/DHA count is reasonably high in this product though you might want to take 2 or more a day instead of one. Visit My Profile Today!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2239500 on Jul 04, 2010

Its the best fish oil I think. I saw a difference in the quality of my skin after taking it.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Jan 28, 2012

Taking this has helped with my ezcema and my frequent eye watering. After taking it I read an article that dry eye can often be fixed by taking fish oil, and realized that my eyes had been so much better since I started taking it. My reason my starting with it was to help ezcema. This has become one of my most important supplements.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3066032 on Sep 30, 2010

Hard to find fish oil that I can take w/o negative effects. At the suggestion of my acupuncturist I decided to try this instead of Purity Products--Although it is a little less potent, it is alot less expensive for equal or better quality and I am very pleased.

best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2141573 on Dec 02, 2010

this is the best ever no burping at all no bad taste best quality

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »