Fish oil

Posted by TinVal on Aug 18, 2012

Carlson Labs fish oil is fresh and with pleasant taste even for fussy children. It is suitable not only for kids. It is important to remember that fish oils take at least 12 weeks to build up the body’s store of long chain fatty acids, and around 6 – 12 months to make a cogent difference.

Very good for general health&BM

Posted by 5354661181184240521 on Dec 06, 2013

Am very happy with this brand of fish oil, son drinks it with pleasure, his appetite increased slightly plus it helps his digestion a lot, food gets digested more fully. Have ordered 2 more bottles and have recommended it to friends.

Improves health

Posted by 4746884096568876892 on May 10, 2015

Ever since I started giving my kids this product, they rarely get sick. When they do get a cold, they fight it off right away. It's like an immune system boost.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2008689 on Mar 15, 2011

My daughter loves it. She takes it no problem. It really has helped her constipation!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1851211 on Mar 11, 2011

No fishy smell, light lemon taste. I found the 500ml adult version to be the same but more value for the price. Great packaging and fast delivery

Great taste

Posted by 4825046136763928896 on Jan 13, 2013

My 2yrs son like this fish oil. I recommend.

Grate taste!

Posted by 5507019025706122204 on Jan 15, 2013

Has given us lots of support and help for a healthy immune system.

perfet

Posted by 4971285969019848194 on Jun 12, 2016

perfet

It helps with my younger son's kin

Posted by Reviewer1411042 on Aug 09, 2016

I bought this product, because of my younger son's behavioral problem. After using it for a few weeks, I have not seen the improvement in his behavior yet. But one thing surprises me is that it helps with his skin a lot. He used to get his face red and itchy if exposing under the sun, I have to apply sunscreen on him almost every outing. But after using this product, I noticed that his skin becomes very smooth and we don't have to apply sunscreen that often (except for long time exposure under the sun). I will definitely buy this product and now I am giving this product to my older son as well.

小孩的鼻子不塞了