Carlson Labs, The Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Good, except for new bottles/spouts

Posted by Reviewer1628931 From New York on Mar 18, 2008

I really like this brand of fish oil; it has little to no fishy taste. The only downsides are that the oil gets cloudy once you get to the bottom of the bottle and the new tops/spouts they put on the bottle are a problem. I noticed the old bottles would have little spouts that worked great and kept the oil nice and fresh. With my most recent order, I saw they have new tops: screw-off type caps. Except... they don't seem to go back on just right, so I'm worried now about the fish oil spoiling. I even noticed one time that after tightening the cap really well, that the cap sort of just snapped open again, so I'm sure plenty of air is getting in there -- this isn't good.

If You Are Breathing Your Body Needs This Product

Posted by Reviewer1073148 on Sep 23, 2006

I'm 66, husband is 84,our pet is 15 (that's 105 in people yrs.)We all take Carlson's Fish Oil.Our Mayo drs & vet take this since they've seen the difference in all of us. It is a natural product,our bodies are made to heal from within,but we need The Right Stuff,this WORKS.Do Not put junk in your body,buy this YOU & your Pet are SO worth it

Changed my son

Posted by Reviewer1130530 From Massachusetts on Jan 26, 2008

I am astonished at how this product has helped rid my son of adhd behaviors. My entire family takes it now.

Carlson Fish Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1858334 From Maryland on Mar 20, 2009

I love this product and have been using it for years. I suffer with lower back, shoulder, and knee pain, and when I use Carlson's regularly there is a major difference in the pain due to inflammation. Also, it's very helpful in eliminating depression. I have recommenated it to friends and recommend it without reservation to all interested parties.

Susan, RN

Posted by Reviewer1943701 From Florida on Feb 20, 2008

This fish oil seems to be good for every part of our body. At 63, I have little or no joint pain, I am more alert with a better memory. It's good for your heart. It's great for your skin. If you have a rough (sand paper) feel on the back of your arms then you are depleted in Omega 3. My very rough arm is now as smooth as can be. If I could only take one supplement it would be Carlson Very Finest Fish Oil.You can count on it purity. I recommend it to everyone. My husband's grey hair now has black in it, no kidding.