July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, The Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Reviews 5-star

If You Are Breathing Your Body Needs This Product

Posted by Reviewer1073148 on Sep 23, 2006

I'm 66, husband is 84,our pet is 15 (that's 105 in people yrs.)We all take Carlson's Fish Oil.Our Mayo drs & vet take this since they've seen the difference in all of us. It is a natural product,our bodies are made to heal from within,but we need The Right Stuff,this WORKS.Do Not put junk in your body,buy this YOU & your Pet are SO worth it

Great product in an economical form

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

There are many great reviews on this item so I won't get too deep here. I trust the Carlson brand for high quality which is extra important when it comes to fish oils. This product has 500mg of DHA Omega 3's in one teaspoon. There are many forms of Omega 3 oils and the DHA form is what research has proven to be the most important when it comes to cognitian and mental health benefits. I find the lemon taste is very good. No fishy after taste. This is a more economical way to get your fish oils vs. the Carlson gel caps. The Caps are great if you are away from home but when at home I now get my fish oils and DHA this way. Remember to keep it refrigerated. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb page by clicking on my handle name above and read my other reviews. Thanks

Carlson Fish Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1858334 on Mar 20, 2009

I love this product and have been using it for years. I suffer with lower back, shoulder, and knee pain, and when I use Carlson's regularly there is a major difference in the pain due to inflammation. Also, it's very helpful in eliminating depression. I have recommenated it to friends and recommend it without reservation to all interested parties.

Changed my son

Posted by Reviewer1130530 on Jan 26, 2008

I am astonished at how this product has helped rid my son of adhd behaviors. My entire family takes it now.

Susan, RN

Posted by Reviewer1943701 on Feb 20, 2008

This fish oil seems to be good for every part of our body. At 63, I have little or no joint pain, I am more alert with a better memory. It's good for your heart. It's great for your skin. If you have a rough (sand paper) feel on the back of your arms then you are depleted in Omega 3. My very rough arm is now as smooth as can be. If I could only take one supplement it would be Carlson Very Finest Fish Oil.You can count on it purity. I recommend it to everyone. My husband's grey hair now has black in it, no kidding.