10% Off Orders Over $40!

Carlson Labs, The Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Great product in an economical form

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

There are many great reviews on this item so I won't get too deep here. I trust the Carlson brand for high quality which is extra important when it comes to fish oils. This product has 500mg of DHA Omega 3's in one teaspoon. There are many forms of Omega 3 oils and the DHA form is what research has proven to be the most important when it comes to cognitian and mental health benefits. I find the lemon taste is very good. No fishy after taste. This is a more economical way to get your fish oils vs. the Carlson gel caps. The Caps are great if you are away from home but when at home I now get my fish oils and DHA this way. Remember to keep it refrigerated. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb page by clicking on my handle name above and read my other reviews. Thanks

Good, except for new bottles/spouts

Posted by Reviewer1628931 on Mar 18, 2008

I really like this brand of fish oil; it has little to no fishy taste. The only downsides are that the oil gets cloudy once you get to the bottom of the bottle and the new tops/spouts they put on the bottle are a problem. I noticed the old bottles would have little spouts that worked great and kept the oil nice and fresh. With my most recent order, I saw they have new tops: screw-off type caps. Except... they don't seem to go back on just right, so I'm worried now about the fish oil spoiling. I even noticed one time that after tightening the cap really well, that the cap sort of just snapped open again, so I'm sure plenty of air is getting in there -- this isn't good.

If You Are Breathing Your Body Needs This Product

Posted by Reviewer1073148 on Sep 23, 2006

I'm 66, husband is 84,our pet is 15 (that's 105 in people yrs.)We all take Carlson's Fish Oil.Our Mayo drs & vet take this since they've seen the difference in all of us. It is a natural product,our bodies are made to heal from within,but we need The Right Stuff,this WORKS.Do Not put junk in your body,buy this YOU & your Pet are SO worth it

Carlson Fish Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1858334 on Mar 20, 2009

I love this product and have been using it for years. I suffer with lower back, shoulder, and knee pain, and when I use Carlson's regularly there is a major difference in the pain due to inflammation. Also, it's very helpful in eliminating depression. I have recommenated it to friends and recommend it without reservation to all interested parties.

Changed my son

Posted by Reviewer1130530 on Jan 26, 2008

I am astonished at how this product has helped rid my son of adhd behaviors. My entire family takes it now.