• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Great product in an economical form

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

There are many great reviews on this item so I won't get too deep here. I trust the Carlson brand for high quality which is extra important when it comes to fish oils. This product has 500mg of DHA Omega 3's in one teaspoon. There are many forms of Omega 3 oils and the DHA form is what research has proven to be the most important when it comes to cognitian and mental health benefits. I find the lemon taste is very good. No fishy after taste. This is a more economical way to get your fish oils vs. the Carlson gel caps. The Caps are great if you are away from home but when at home I now get my fish oils and DHA this way. Remember to keep it refrigerated. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb page by clicking on my handle name above and read my other reviews. Thanks

If You Are Breathing Your Body Needs This Product

Posted by Reviewer1073148 on Sep 23, 2006

I'm 66, husband is 84,our pet is 15 (that's 105 in people yrs.)We all take Carlson's Fish Oil.Our Mayo drs & vet take this since they've seen the difference in all of us. It is a natural product,our bodies are made to heal from within,but we need The Right Stuff,this WORKS.Do Not put junk in your body,buy this YOU & your Pet are SO worth it

Carlson Fish Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1858334 on Mar 20, 2009

I love this product and have been using it for years. I suffer with lower back, shoulder, and knee pain, and when I use Carlson's regularly there is a major difference in the pain due to inflammation. Also, it's very helpful in eliminating depression. I have recommenated it to friends and recommend it without reservation to all interested parties.

This is a great thing !!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

We use it for 2 years already, started to give it to a child 2 years ago, now our baby is 4 years old. The lemon flavour is really enjoyable, and it is very comfortable to use even for little babies. Our child became stronger and healthier, his constant illnesses stopped . Recommend !! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Changed my son

Posted by Reviewer1130530 on Jan 26, 2008

I am astonished at how this product has helped rid my son of adhd behaviors. My entire family takes it now.

Susan, RN

Posted by Reviewer1943701 on Feb 20, 2008

This fish oil seems to be good for every part of our body. At 63, I have little or no joint pain, I am more alert with a better memory. It's good for your heart. It's great for your skin. If you have a rough (sand paper) feel on the back of your arms then you are depleted in Omega 3. My very rough arm is now as smooth as can be. If I could only take one supplement it would be Carlson Very Finest Fish Oil.You can count on it purity. I recommend it to everyone. My husband's grey hair now has black in it, no kidding.

Carlson, Lemon Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1658396 on Apr 10, 2009

Awesome taste for someone who doesn't like eating fish. Coats my stomach as to erase my hunger pains. Makes my skin glow of well-being. Gives me what I lack from not eating fish.

Not Fishy burps and not acidity in my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3163185 on Apr 10, 2012

I used to use Nature's Answer fish oil available here in this site but alway after use I developed stomach acidity and continuously fishy burps. After three bottles of pain I switched to this one from Carlson Labs. i was so amazed!! Used half bottle now and never and I repeat never had any bad symptoms like before!! Very easy to digest! The amazing thing that I even try to use it on empty stomach together with R lipoic Acid and Carnitine. Again not acidity and not aftertaste. What an amazing product!!!!

Better than encapsulated

Posted by Reviewer1248514 on Sep 15, 2012

I often switch off from liquid fish oil to encapsulated fish oil (Carlson Super Omega Gems) due to business travel. I remain loyal to the Carlson brand for years due to their consistent quality testing by CL. The liquid if far more effective as an anti inflammatory that the capsules even with an equivalent dose. My joints don't lie.

Joy and Peace at Last

Posted by 5232639930147197506 on Aug 02, 2012

I thank my heavenly Father for Carlson Fish Oil. NO anti-depressant prescribed to me ever offered the robust flight from depression that this product delivers. I shall remain a zealous customer keeping my machine oiled and enjoying joy and peace at last.