• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

best tasting

Posted by 5192172392550738574 on May 02, 2016

This is my new favourite fish oil , no fishy taste and the lemon flavour tastes natural. I love how this product is tested for purity and high quality.

Carlson Labs fish oil liquid

Posted by 4923058583186690769 on Apr 11, 2016

I have struggled with Achilles tendinitis for years. I usually take fish oil capsules, as the fish oil is anti-inflammatory and it usually helps. But over the last year or so the capsules haven't been doing their job. I decided to try Carlson Labs fish oil after reading about it and I have already noticed an improvement. The pain is much less and I am confident it will continue to improve. Thank you! Very happy customer here! :)

As good as it gets

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Feb 27, 2016

Just bought my 3rd bottle. My current favourite. Fresh and no fishy smells. The specifications alone won me over. IFOS, rTG. Used to take capsules including the ones from Carlson, NOW and Jarrow. This liquid version is much cheaper on per Omega 3 basis. There could be cheaper ones but they are neither IFOS nor rTG. There is another liquid brand which cost only a third but they ignore my repeated request for CoA (in fact they doesn't respond at all). So I went back to Carlson. There are 2 flavours, lemon and orange. Not sure if they are the same but I stick to Lemon version as it is labeled IFOS.

Arrived quickly!

Posted by 5116378197257708966 on Feb 18, 2016

We like this fish oil for the high amount of Omega 3 in an easy to take teaspoon. No fishy aftertaste or fish burps. It arrived very quickly and was well packaged.

sabe bien

Posted by 5736494925565085522 on Feb 04, 2016

bueno no me siento mas inteligente o sana.. pero el sabor es bastante agradable y si es verdad lo que ofrece lo repetiría sin duda.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2935958 on Dec 11, 2015

The best fish oil I have ever tried. Will buy more

Fantastic!

Posted by 4854185668346234249 on Sep 02, 2015

Love this and put it to daily use.

Está buenísimo!

Posted by 5661577583801946867 on May 25, 2015

Es el mejor aceite de pescado que he probado, no sabe nada a pescado, ni repite. A mis hijas les encanta dicen que sabe a piruleta de limón.

Pain free in 3 days!

Posted by Reviewer2905521 on May 06, 2015

My husband suffers from bouts of gout and arthritic ankles. He wakes up in agony each morning. For the first time in a couple of years he woke up today without pain - after only 3 days on this fish oil!! I gave him 3 teaspoons (15ml), 3 times a day (with meals). He's 'over the moon'. We're sold.

非常好

Posted by 4754665985382163024 on May 04, 2015

比较了很多种鱼油,最后选定这款,给国内的父母买的,非常好。下单后2个星期寄到四川。 iherb的价格没得说,基本算是全美国最便宜的。 1 鱼油第一品牌 2 北欧出产 3 纯净无杂质 4 口感好 5 无胶囊包装----避免长期摄入胶囊所含有的杂七杂八的成分