See Price in Cart

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Superb for skin and mood!!!

Posted by 4801134016416279265 on Aug 18, 2016

My wife suffered severe psoriasis for almost 20 years of her life. Recently it got worsen covered almost 95% of her body and head. After taking this fish oil, two table spoon per day along with Now foods probiotic and Youngevity BTT , byond osteo fx and selenium, within one month almost all her psoriasis cleared up completely and no rebound so far. Do note, she had taken doctor steroid drugs and cream for all these years. Personally, my adult acne and depression improved significantly after taking 2 tble spoon per day.

WARNING: PERMANENT STAIN & STINK

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Jun 22, 2012

We have used this for years. Love the product. Sadly, we learned about this irreversible outcome of a tiny one drop spill while wearing my favorite shirt. ALWAYS pour into spoon and bring to mouth while leaning forward. One drop grew to about 6 sq. in. Googled 'How to wash Fish Oil from clothes'. It can't be done. Tried every suggestion. Folks who left capsules in the pocket had to buy new machines. Called Carlson. Yes, they have rec'd many similar inquiries; No they have found no means for removal. I suggested a WARNING LABEL: CAUTION Cannot be removed from fabric. The oil tastes good. It completely eliminated the burping caused by taking capsules.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1740763 on Oct 23, 2009

This is the best tasting fish oil supplement I have tasted by far! The slight lemon taste makes a huge difference. I would definitely recommend this product.

Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1514397 on Nov 25, 2009

Recommended by psychiatrist colleague who's very knowledgeable about alternative medicine for mood disorders. I will continue to order this product.

Carlson Labs The Very Finest Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3001974 on Mar 09, 2010

This is a very good product my wife has been alergic to fish oil products in the past but this seems to really work for her. She has psoriasis on most of her body and usually in the winter it is at its worst. Thanks to this product she is having one of the best years for awhile.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2930934 on Feb 29, 2008

Your fish oil was recommended by my daughter, an herbalist, as well as my doctor some years ago. For one thing, whether or not it is the fish oil, I have not had a cold since I started taking it.

Not just a fish story

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Jan 30, 2008

Again,Carlson, great company, great stuff...works great for my arthritic hands, and helps the heart...

well satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1834073 on Jul 17, 2009

I think I can attribute the fact that we haven't had a cold for the last couple of years, to this product. Or at least part of it.

New cap is a problem

Posted by Reviewer2720092 on May 07, 2009

Carlson previously had a cap that required ingenuity to open. They have redesigned it, but now the inner pouring lip comes off with the cap. I was able to wrestle them apart, but the lip was impossible to put back into the bottle. When I pour it dribbles down the side of the bottle, wasting this expensive oil and making a mess. Unless this is resolved I'll buy at a store where I can see which cap they have, or switch to another brand, although Carlson is my favorite due to quality, purity and price.

The best fish oil 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2739104 on May 21, 2009

Dr. Uzzi Reiss, a famous Beverly Hills intergrative Doctor. suggested this. I love this product and now have all my friends using it. I take a tablespoon after each meal. The Lemon flavor masks the fishy taste.