• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

New cap is a problem

Posted by Reviewer2720092 on May 07, 2009

Carlson previously had a cap that required ingenuity to open. They have redesigned it, but now the inner pouring lip comes off with the cap. I was able to wrestle them apart, but the lip was impossible to put back into the bottle. When I pour it dribbles down the side of the bottle, wasting this expensive oil and making a mess. Unless this is resolved I'll buy at a store where I can see which cap they have, or switch to another brand, although Carlson is my favorite due to quality, purity and price.

The best fish oil 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2739104 on May 21, 2009

Dr. Uzzi Reiss, a famous Beverly Hills intergrative Doctor. suggested this. I love this product and now have all my friends using it. I take a tablespoon after each meal. The Lemon flavor masks the fishy taste.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1006075 on Jun 14, 2009

the taste is fine. I feel my knees are much less painful since I started taking this. Heart and brain benefits are bonuses.

Best Fish Oil and Price

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jul 08, 2009

This tastes great and makes a wonderful improvement on my skin and brain function. I actually look forward to taking it at the end of a meal, or mixing it with a salad for extra lemon flavor.

Omega 3.......

Posted by Reviewer2365932 on Jul 11, 2009

This seems like a great product. I take it everyday and it has definitely had a positive impact on my chloesterol and tryglyceride levels. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep a healthy heart-

Gary

Posted by Reviewer1197821 on Jan 21, 2009

Outstanding product my wrists do not hurt any more arthritis

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3132114 on Aug 10, 2009

This product is of natures best nutrients. It has helped me feel better and rejuvenated my health and help cut my bad cholesterol. With the great taste of lemon it is enjoyable to take in the morning to start off my day. Thanks to this product I am young again.

great

Posted by Reviewer2593779 on Aug 15, 2009

I put this in my shake in the morning and have noticed a difference in my nail strength, hair texture, and skin. Smooth taste too.

My M.D. recommended this to me

Posted by Reviewer2631508 on Aug 21, 2009

I've tried various tablets to get omega oils, EFA, etc. - and have had challenges finding right dosage, avoiding "fish" breath and taste for the rest of the day. This one does the trick - and I can even use it as a salad dressing!

the best fish oil!!

Posted by Reviewer2034825 on Jan 05, 2009

I have tried a bunch of fish oils over the years and this is the best. no burping or upset stomach, and it actually tastes good. great product :)