お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Carlson Labs, The Very Finest Fish Oil, Natural Lemon Flavor, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Perfection! Doc rec'd

Posted by Reviewer1237977 on Apr 27, 2011

Husband had 90% blockage/stent in his coronary (yikes!). On follow-up, cardio gave him a list of supplements and recommended (actually insisted) Carlson's liquid w/lemon from iHerb. 3 years later, cardio says whatever you're doing, keep doing it! Phew! Mr. Picky Husband stayed on the Carlson's because it has no fish taste or after taste at all. So both of us are extremely grateful for this product and can't recommend it highly enough!

Not Fishy burps and not acidity in my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3163185 on Apr 10, 2012

I used to use Nature's Answer fish oil available here in this site but alway after use I developed stomach acidity and continuously fishy burps. After three bottles of pain I switched to this one from Carlson Labs. i was so amazed!! Used half bottle now and never and I repeat never had any bad symptoms like before!! Very easy to digest! The amazing thing that I even try to use it on empty stomach together with R lipoic Acid and Carnitine. Again not acidity and not aftertaste. What an amazing product!!!!

Joy and Peace at Last

Posted by 5232639930147197506 on Aug 02, 2012

I thank my heavenly Father for Carlson Fish Oil. NO anti-depressant prescribed to me ever offered the robust flight from depression that this product delivers. I shall remain a zealous customer keeping my machine oiled and enjoying joy and peace at last.

Pure and Potent

Posted by Reviewer1897574 on Feb 06, 2010

I tried Carlson's Fish Oil last summer and the experience was positive. I slept better and my skin became more clear and smooth. Well, I ran out and rather than re-order, I got Barlean's Fish Oil in the capsules from the health store. Bad decision!! Barlean's must not be as pure, and it would give me headaches, which lasted most of the day, within an hour of taking it. This is something I never experienced with Carlson's. So I ordered more Carlson's, and it still works without any side effects.

Carlson, The Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2561038 on Feb 05, 2008

This product was packaged very well for shipping and arrived with no leaks and no broken glass. I just love the plastic insert in the top of the bottle which allows me to pour the oil right into a teaspoon then into my mouth with no messy drips. It has been much easier taking a one-teaspoon dose rather than the usual tablespoon dose to receive the EHA and DPA amounts I'm looking for. The taste is very palatable, and it's easy to digest.