• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Aug 10, 2014

Can't believe this is fish oil! It's not heavy as in syrupy, just a nice light oil that tastes like lemons with no hint of fish....and I hate, repeat hate the taste of fish! Btw, I have ADD, (Attention Deficit Disorder) and this really helps decrease the affects of it. I def have more mental concentration and focus when I take this. Also, I deal with depression a lot, but when I take this it def changes my mood. Only 3 days after taking this stuff I was feeling more happy and positive. All you need is 1 small teaspoon a day, and that's it! I can't say enough good things about this product, it's absolutely perfect!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1740763 on Oct 23, 2009

This is the best tasting fish oil supplement I have tasted by far! The slight lemon taste makes a huge difference. I would definitely recommend this product.

Not just a fish story

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Jan 30, 2008

Again,Carlson, great company, great stuff...works great for my arthritic hands, and helps the heart...

New cap is a problem

Posted by Reviewer2720092 on May 07, 2009

Carlson previously had a cap that required ingenuity to open. They have redesigned it, but now the inner pouring lip comes off with the cap. I was able to wrestle them apart, but the lip was impossible to put back into the bottle. When I pour it dribbles down the side of the bottle, wasting this expensive oil and making a mess. Unless this is resolved I'll buy at a store where I can see which cap they have, or switch to another brand, although Carlson is my favorite due to quality, purity and price.

The best fish oil 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2739104 on May 21, 2009

Dr. Uzzi Reiss, a famous Beverly Hills intergrative Doctor. suggested this. I love this product and now have all my friends using it. I take a tablespoon after each meal. The Lemon flavor masks the fishy taste.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1006075 on Jun 14, 2009

the taste is fine. I feel my knees are much less painful since I started taking this. Heart and brain benefits are bonuses.

Best Fish Oil and Price

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jul 08, 2009

This tastes great and makes a wonderful improvement on my skin and brain function. I actually look forward to taking it at the end of a meal, or mixing it with a salad for extra lemon flavor.

Omega 3.......

Posted by Reviewer2365932 on Jul 11, 2009

This seems like a great product. I take it everyday and it has definitely had a positive impact on my chloesterol and tryglyceride levels. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep a healthy heart-

Gary

Posted by Reviewer1197821 on Jan 21, 2009

Outstanding product my wrists do not hurt any more arthritis

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3132114 on Aug 10, 2009

This product is of natures best nutrients. It has helped me feel better and rejuvenated my health and help cut my bad cholesterol. With the great taste of lemon it is enjoyable to take in the morning to start off my day. Thanks to this product I am young again.