Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1532442 on Sep 01, 2009

Excellent, will recommend to friends and family. This tastes great and works extremely well. My baby girl had eczema but since I've been taking it, it has completely resolved/cleared up and she's getting the fish oil through my breastmilk. It's also helped my older daughter with her itchy skin. It helped immediately with my memory and mental clarity.

Phyllis Harbach

Posted by Reviewer1463592 on Nov 29, 2008

A very good product, recommended by my rhematologist to reduce inflammation in his patients that have rheumatoid arthritis.

Perfection! Doc rec'd

Posted by Reviewer1237977 on Apr 27, 2011

Husband had 90% blockage/stent in his coronary (yikes!). On follow-up, cardio gave him a list of supplements and recommended (actually insisted) Carlson's liquid w/lemon from iHerb. 3 years later, cardio says whatever you're doing, keep doing it! Phew! Mr. Picky Husband stayed on the Carlson's because it has no fish taste or after taste at all. So both of us are extremely grateful for this product and can't recommend it highly enough!

Better than encapsulated

Posted by Reviewer1248514 on Sep 15, 2012

I often switch off from liquid fish oil to encapsulated fish oil (Carlson Super Omega Gems) due to business travel. I remain loyal to the Carlson brand for years due to their consistent quality testing by CL. The liquid if far more effective as an anti inflammatory that the capsules even with an equivalent dose. My joints don't lie.

Pure and Potent

Posted by Reviewer1897574 on Feb 06, 2010

I tried Carlson's Fish Oil last summer and the experience was positive. I slept better and my skin became more clear and smooth. Well, I ran out and rather than re-order, I got Barlean's Fish Oil in the capsules from the health store. Bad decision!! Barlean's must not be as pure, and it would give me headaches, which lasted most of the day, within an hour of taking it. This is something I never experienced with Carlson's. So I ordered more Carlson's, and it still works without any side effects.