See Price in Cart

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Excellent rpoduct

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Mar 02, 2008

Truly one of the finest fish body oils on the market. If your current brand of fish oil tastes or smells overtly fishy, and/or leaves you with fish burps - chances are it's rancid and doing a sub-par job of supply you with omega-3's.

Best Tasting, Most Tolerated Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3085488 on Jun 18, 2009

Carlson's Very Finest Lemon flavored Fish oil is fantastic. It's mild lemon flavor and light base fish oil has a wonderful taste with no fishy after effects! No fishy smell and very high in EPA (800) and DHA (500). This powerful, and yet very pure, contaminant free fish oil can't be beat. After just a few weeks of taking it; my inflamed knees feel great. After trying many others; I'm sold on this product. I also found that adding fresh herbs like thyme, basil, parsley and sweet onion chopped up fine with just a touch of lime juice makes a super salad dressing. iHerb does a great job on packing & wrapping it. They enclose it in bubble wrap; and ship the same day you order.

Fantastic Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1278790 on Apr 01, 2010

So much easier than taking 4-5 capsules a day and this fish oil has no fishy taste or smell. I do notice an improvement in mood and it definitely helps with joint pain as well.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Jan 28, 2010

I mix it into a drink of superfood powder, whey protein, and juice each morning. It's also great added to a glass of veggie juice! Either way, it adds a wonderful lemon flavor. Carlson's is the only brand I will use.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Jan 31, 2010

This stuff is amazing. I make sweet lemon salad dressing with it. It tastes that good. I also put it in my protein drinks.

great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2781292 on Feb 21, 2010

there is absolutely no after taste. it actually has no taste at all. a great product for your health. the price is wonderful also.

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2034574 on Mar 03, 2010

The lemon taste makes the fish oil much more palatable than other fish oil products I have tried in the past. I appreciate the fact that it does not leave any fishy aftertaste nor does it cause any GI upset. Due to the oily texture, I find it unpleasant to swallow a spoonful straight, but mixed with a little yogurt, I have no problems taking it.

truly the "finest"

Posted by Reviewer1987219 on Mar 07, 2010

This is a great way to get a decent amount of DHA/EPA into your diet. No fishy taste/after taste. Very easily mixes into many foods, yogurt, oatmeal, berry shakes, even my tuna salad or as a salad dressing. I believe this is a first quality product, purchased at an amazing price from Iherb.

great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2840390 on May 03, 2010

a great way to get EFAs

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Aug 13, 2010

This fish oil is so easy to take, it has a very nice quality to it. Nothing heavy or "off" about it. We take it and we also give it to our dog. The dog has a softer coat and has stopped shedding constantly, that alone would make it a worthwhile product. I don't think she is crazy about the taste, but she isn't terribly put off by it either.