• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Aug 13, 2010

This fish oil is so easy to take, it has a very nice quality to it. Nothing heavy or "off" about it. We take it and we also give it to our dog. The dog has a softer coat and has stopped shedding constantly, that alone would make it a worthwhile product. I don't think she is crazy about the taste, but she isn't terribly put off by it either.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Jan 31, 2010

This stuff is amazing. I make sweet lemon salad dressing with it. It tastes that good. I also put it in my protein drinks.

great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2781292 on Feb 21, 2010

there is absolutely no after taste. it actually has no taste at all. a great product for your health. the price is wonderful also.

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2034574 on Mar 03, 2010

The lemon taste makes the fish oil much more palatable than other fish oil products I have tried in the past. I appreciate the fact that it does not leave any fishy aftertaste nor does it cause any GI upset. Due to the oily texture, I find it unpleasant to swallow a spoonful straight, but mixed with a little yogurt, I have no problems taking it.

truly the "finest"

Posted by Reviewer1987219 on Mar 07, 2010

This is a great way to get a decent amount of DHA/EPA into your diet. No fishy taste/after taste. Very easily mixes into many foods, yogurt, oatmeal, berry shakes, even my tuna salad or as a salad dressing. I believe this is a first quality product, purchased at an amazing price from Iherb.

Carlson Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2048122 on Dec 30, 2009

This product is highly rated. I cannot tolerate other brands. Tastes good and no after effects. I take one teaspoon a day. Almost equivilant to a days worth of prescription fish oil.

My husband will take none other than Carlson brand

Posted by Reviewer1849864 on Mar 09, 2009

There is a marked improvement in his blood pressure and cholesterol after taking this for six weeks. Our doctor specializes in nutrition and put his endorsement on Carlson brand only. Mild taste, but there's no way to disguise the fishy taste. I prefer to take the Carlson capsules, my husband prefers this form.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1571976 on May 31, 2009

Tastes good. No left-over fishy taste at all.

ONE OF THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1308945 on Jun 04, 2009

I LOVE THE TASTE AND IT DELIVERS A GOOD PACK OF EFAS AND DHAS IN ONE TEAS. VERY GOD QUALITY.

James Murphy

Posted by Reviewer1539320 on Feb 06, 2008

I believe Dr. Blalock was right on when he said that he preferred Carlson Fish Oil (CAR-01540). JIM