• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

One of the best on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1484417 on Jan 19, 2012

Beneficial! Worth a try!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1720465 on Sep 30, 2008

Almost no taste of fish and a nice taste of lemon. A top quality well refined product, almost a clear liquid. I could recommend this product to anybody who needs or wants to take fish oil.

Fresh & kids take it

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Oct 05, 2011

My girls have called this their "lemon oil" and take it without any problem. No fishy taste or smell.

Brilliant Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1805330 on Jul 01, 2013

I have tried more brands of fish oil for my kids than I can count... and this is the only one that they both take without any complaints. On top of that it is the BEST quality and I can give it to them knowing it is the finest quality and tested for heavy metals etc.

My husband will take none other than Carlson brand

Posted by Reviewer1849864 on Mar 09, 2009

There is a marked improvement in his blood pressure and cholesterol after taking this for six weeks. Our doctor specializes in nutrition and put his endorsement on Carlson brand only. Mild taste, but there's no way to disguise the fishy taste. I prefer to take the Carlson capsules, my husband prefers this form.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Aug 13, 2010

This fish oil is so easy to take, it has a very nice quality to it. Nothing heavy or "off" about it. We take it and we also give it to our dog. The dog has a softer coat and has stopped shedding constantly, that alone would make it a worthwhile product. I don't think she is crazy about the taste, but she isn't terribly put off by it either.

James Murphy

Posted by Reviewer1539320 on Feb 06, 2008

I believe Dr. Blalock was right on when he said that he preferred Carlson Fish Oil (CAR-01540). JIM

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1571976 on May 31, 2009

Tastes good. No left-over fishy taste at all.

truly the "finest"

Posted by Reviewer1987219 on Mar 07, 2010

This is a great way to get a decent amount of DHA/EPA into your diet. No fishy taste/after taste. Very easily mixes into many foods, yogurt, oatmeal, berry shakes, even my tuna salad or as a salad dressing. I believe this is a first quality product, purchased at an amazing price from Iherb.

Carlson Labs Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1606005 on Mar 03, 2009

This is a good product. My 5 year old son can't swallow "softgels" so liquid fish oil was the only solution. My son can tolerate the flavor, since the flavor seems to overpower the "fishy" smell/taste.