Easy to swallow

Posted by 5736641793659046056 on Sep 02, 2015

These small softgels are easy to swallow and provide a really good daily dose of Vitamin A for when you need it. We always take 10,000 IU vitamin A along with 1,000mg vitamin C -- the recommended ratio, and the way they work best together in the body.

no need to fear A overdose

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Jan 20, 2015

all you need to do is add vitamin D3 in same IU amounts. K2 mk-7 in 100mcg increments pr 1000IU of the other 2 vitamins. so 10.000IU of D and A each would need 1000mcg of k2 mk-7. and then add carlsons own vitamin E ELITE GEMS 400iu caps. take 1600IU day with above. and you should be flying and have 0 concern of overdose and side effects. only benefits too many to write here.

Happy Customer

Posted by 5468992107419871440 on Jan 11, 2015

Taking prior to surgery, have heard it aids in healing

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1489794 on Jan 31, 2014

Carlsons always delivers a great product. Very happy with these

Worth the expense

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Dec 03, 2013

Though Carlson's products tend to be on the pricier side, it's well worth the expenditure. You get what you pay for.

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 10,000 IU Natural

Posted by Reviewer3077839 on Nov 19, 2013

Great vitamin for helping your bone stay strong.

Makes me wheeze - avoid if you have daisy or ragweed allergy (safflower)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

I thought this was great, but it makes me wheeze and I can't figure out why. Currently wondering if it's glycerine, as everything I seem to react to contains it and little else - including this. Will update review if I find out otherwise, but stopped taking this. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great price!~

Posted by andrewleehorton on Sep 16, 2013

I take this with 5000 IU of Vitamin D to ensure my body has a good Vitamin D to Vitamin A ratio. I have discovered via blood tests that this does not negatively have an impact on my Vit D levels.

Vitamin A

Posted by TinVal on Mar 01, 2013

I sent e-mail to Carlson Labs and ask them for а certificate of this product to see what are the percentage of heavy metal in it. They firmly refused my request. They only said that the product is safe for consumption and that there was nothing to worry about. Actually I feel improvement of my eyesight but I'm afraid of metals in fish liver oil. Very little infomartion about purity. I'm disappointed...

Acne no more

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

Massive doses of Vitamin A(40-50 000 ui) have reduced my daughter's acne by about 80%. It is always good to have the natural forms

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »