Makes me wheeze - avoid if you have daisy or ragweed allergy (safflower)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

I thought this was great, but it makes me wheeze and I can't figure out why. Currently wondering if it's glycerine, as everything I seem to react to contains it and little else - including this. Will update review if I find out otherwise, but stopped taking this. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Vitamin A

Posted by TinVal on Mar 01, 2013

I sent e-mail to Carlson Labs and ask them for а certificate of this product to see what are the percentage of heavy metal in it. They firmly refused my request. They only said that the product is safe for consumption and that there was nothing to worry about. Actually I feel improvement of my eyesight but I'm afraid of metals in fish liver oil. Very little infomartion about purity. I'm disappointed...

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Nov 24, 2009

Great Product. Very bioavailable form of vitamin A. Great for eye sight too. This product helps my child who has autism with his high viral load and very low serum of vitamin A. Giving this supplement every other day diminishes OCD symptoms too.

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2265319 on Apr 13, 2011

I've been taking this excellent natural A source along with 2 Solar vit. D (4000IU) for about 18 months now. I haven't been sick once in that time, normally i don't make it through winter without at least catching a cold... A & D really are great immune boosters. Note: you'll need to build up your A & D before you get the benefit.

Acne no more

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

Massive doses of Vitamin A(40-50 000 ui) have reduced my daughter's acne by about 80%. It is always good to have the natural forms

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 12, 2011

I take two softgels per day for acne. It has improven the quality of my skin and the acne is long gone!

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2738875 on May 04, 2010

Seemed okay, but am really disappointed that this item contains soy!!

Great price!~

Posted by andrewleehorton on Sep 16, 2013

I take this with 5000 IU of Vitamin D to ensure my body has a good Vitamin D to Vitamin A ratio. I have discovered via blood tests that this does not negatively have an impact on my Vit D levels.

Good Vit A - No soy - yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1260204 on Oct 31, 2011

Thanks for not using soy in vit A caps

good

Posted by Reviewer2840390 on Dec 02, 2011

I can't say I've noticed any specific result but I like that it is natural fish oil and it is small and easy to take.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »