July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 10,000 IU Natural, 250 Soft Gels

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Nov 24, 2009

Great Product. Very bioavailable form of vitamin A. Great for eye sight too. This product helps my child who has autism with his high viral load and very low serum of vitamin A. Giving this supplement every other day diminishes OCD symptoms too.

Makes me wheeze - avoid if you have daisy or ragweed allergy (safflower)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

I thought this was great, but it makes me wheeze and I can't figure out why. Currently wondering if it's glycerine, as everything I seem to react to contains it and little else - including this. Will update review if I find out otherwise, but stopped taking this. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 12, 2011

I take two softgels per day for acne. It has improven the quality of my skin and the acne is long gone!

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2265319 on Apr 13, 2011

I've been taking this excellent natural A source along with 2 Solar vit. D (4000IU) for about 18 months now. I haven't been sick once in that time, normally i don't make it through winter without at least catching a cold... A & D really are great immune boosters. Note: you'll need to build up your A & D before you get the benefit.

Acne no more

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

Massive doses of Vitamin A(40-50 000 ui) have reduced my daughter's acne by about 80%. It is always good to have the natural forms