Great larger dose format

Posted by 4630325033640258170 on Feb 03, 2013

I take one of these daily with Carlson Labs, Vitamin K2 Menatetrenone. Every so often, I will increase my dosage to 30000-50000 for 5-7 days When I am on the larger dose, I have intense pain my joints reset - s shoulder, knee or elbow. I damaged my elbows and lower back in university when I was a book packer. The long term pain has reduced and I have lost the "clicking" completely! At the end of the 5-7 days, I go back to a single dose and the pain goes away.

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on May 17, 2011

didn't notice a difference whenaking this extra large dose, except my allergies seem to be getting worse on it.

security angel of your body

Posted by Reviewer2778446 on Feb 03, 2011

vitamin d is security angel of your body.but vitamin d can be used with magnesium for maximum use..this item is very quality

Good...

Posted by Pauliina on Mar 29, 2011

...strong vitamin D.

Easy

Posted by Reviewer3298087 on May 01, 2011

Easy and not too big

Quality product.

Posted by 4668488708240834489 on Aug 01, 2016

Been using for years. Love this product.

Carlson Labs, Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Dec 07, 2010

Vitamin D3 is fat soluble so you can take 2-3 gels once a week and your good to go for the week. I only supplement with extra D3 in the fall & winter, because I'm outdoors all summer long. Very convenient and economical.

there hasn't been any significant change yet.

Posted by Reviewer1540927 on Jul 31, 2010

i think i'll have to take the new higher dose (10,000 iu) a bit longer before i have any change to report. it's only been a week or so to date. i do have high expectations.