10% Off Orders Over $40!

Carlson Labs, Vitamin D3, 2000 IU, 360 Soft Gels

Reviews 1-star

Stopped buying because...

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 14, 2012

From Ry: Here is my story about D3: I had been travelling for several consecutive months, and when finally home, my exhausted body felt a cold/flu trying to sprout. Several days of 10,000 units ended this threat dead in its tracks. I switched to Healthy Origins D3 because free of everything except necessary ingredients, sourced from lanolin, and comes in the preferable soft gel. I have stopped buying Carlson's D3 because of price, and because they cannot tell me if it has corn oil in it or not. Carlson can tell me that its D3 is salt-free, wheat-free, soy-free, yeast-free, sugar-free, milk-free, preservative-free, gluten-free. But they just don't know about corn oil ... ! Although the odds of corn oil being GMO are 85%, Carlson thinks this unimportant.