10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Cascadian Farm, Organic, Fruit Spread, Blackberry, 10 oz (284 g)

Reviews 5-star

Love love love! My family has tried almost all flavors of Cascadian Farm Jams!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

You know you are not taking in unnecessarily added sugar when you take Cascadian Farm jam. Love each flavour, natural and it's not artificially flavoured at all. Real bits of fruit it in. Not too sweet. Every flavour is great cos we tried them all. We're into our sixth jar by now and will still continue to buy Cascadian Farm jams! Even the kids love it! ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Delicious

Posted by Charybdis on Sep 05, 2012

I think this is now my favorite Cascadian Farm flavor. I wish the sugar were lower, but what can you do, it's a fruit spread. The sugar is on the lower end of jams I've seen, so that's something.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

Very good flavour. I would buy this again.

Good spread