OMG!!

Posted by darlingnovember on May 21, 2013

My cats go crazy for this!! Sometimes I crush it up and sprinkle it over their normal food, sometimes I just give a small bite as a treat, and sometimes I put it in a bowl and pour water over it. They love it either way, and I feel good knowing that the only ingredient is chicken, not a lot of nast filler and etc.

a huge hit

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Nov 07, 2012

My cats love this particular chicken, soaked in water and then fed as treats. They seem to prefer it over all other brands I've tried.

Perfect for the meal

Posted by 5732888658697061161 on Aug 05, 2013

couple chunks with warn water would be perferct one meal for my dog.

Foolproof cat call

Posted by 5444262341160574725 on Sep 30, 2013

I have 3 cats and all 3 of them absolutely love Cat-Man-Doo freeze dried chicken. If I ever want to call then to me, all I do is shake the container with the chicken and they come running. Works every time. Plus I took the package to my vet and they said that the CMD freeze dried chicken is an excellent snack. Essentially 100% protein with no additives. A great product.

so good

Posted by 5288640365230919987 on Nov 10, 2013

good for cat

great!

Posted by Reviewer2681778 on Mar 15, 2014

my cat love it so much. so i'm always afraid that he was eating it too much.

[Cat-Man-Doo, Life Essentials, Freeze Dried Chicken for Cats & Dogs, 5 oz (142 g)] Cat-Man-Doo, Life Essentials, Freeze Dried Chicken for Cats & Dogs, 5 oz (142 g)

Posted by 5397505596935428908 on May 13, 2014

4th or 5th purchase. I always add these treats to their dry food. My cats love it!

cat man do

Posted by 4736771292588218069 on Aug 02, 2013

my cat loves very much

amazing !!

Posted by 4705669426949691536 on Mar 24, 2015

i never ever expect that my moody cat will love this !! he love it a lot .. i purchase it twice .. so happy to seeing him meowing to have it

My cat loves loves loves this

Posted by 5270745263706812159 on Mar 25, 2015

And I cannot understand why? Isn't this just freeze dried chicken?? But yes, he goes crazy every time we take the pack out..so I've gone ahead to order more. :) he is gonna love this next shipment.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »