Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

cats won't touch 'em

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 01, 2013

Smells really, REALLY strongly of fish and cats won't go near it. Honestly this stuff plain stinks- does not smell like fresh salmon AT ALL, which should not really have a smell- this stuff is nasty- complete waste.

My Cat Refused to Eat it.

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Aug 11, 2013

I offered these treats to my cats following all the suggestions on the package -- crumbled, moistened, straight from the bag, but she consistently refused to have anything to do with it. Eventually, I gave the bag to someone else but do not know if the other cat liked it.

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Posted by 5702272233806964460 on Sep 19, 2013

I HAVE 8 CATS AND THEY ALL LOVE THESE TREATS. AS SOON AS THEY SEE THE BAG THEY COME RUNNING, WHAT A GREAT TREAT FOR THEM. BUT THEY WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A MEAL OF THEM. WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT.

my cat loves this

Posted by 5427050775189296044 on Jan 06, 2014

I give this product 5 point stars :) Highly recommend

Sadly my kittys don't like it but my dogs do

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Mar 07, 2014

I got this for my kittys since they love their chicken yellow bag.. but they didnt like it even when I reconstituted it with HOT water.. but dogs love it.. just like they are out of the bag.. the chicken one kittys like

Good

Posted by 4620966630122814756 on Apr 01, 2014

My cats very much like cat-man-doo salmon treats

강아지 고양이 키우시는 분들은 꼭 사세요~

Posted by Reviewer3143547 on Aug 12, 2013

진짜 저희개는 입 짧은데 이거 환장해요! 100% 연어 건조한거라 안심되고요. 연어오일이 몸에 좋다는데..아마 연어오일은 빠졌겠죠?ㅠㅠ 그래도 개님이 너무 맛있게 먹어주니까 좋아요~ 쟁여두고 늘 먹이고 있어요~

Freeze Dried Wild Alskan Salmon

Posted by 5152996468375074267 on Aug 04, 2014

My dogs had been taking this for few years. They love this

Most of my cats like it.

Posted by 420SPMJ on Mar 30, 2015

I have bought this treat many times and most of my cats like it. I would recommend it. Cat-man-doo has awesome products for you cat.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »