Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

super nice

Posted by 4738987449999738345 on Jun 07, 2015

My 7month old poodle likes this very much. I have used it for his pee tray training and has successfully taught him using the pee tray without fail. I have picked one and tried it myself, it taste good and it is not too salty.

Food Flavoring

Posted by Reviewer1353889 on Jul 29, 2015

I have one fussy old cat, every time she goes off her food I run some of these treats through a clean coffee grinder until its powder then sprinkle some over her food. Works like a charm ever time =D

Taste really like real salmon

Posted by 4814398671389176427 on Nov 06, 2015

When it soak in water for a minute, it really looks & smell like real salmon. My dogs love it ver much.

Cats love it

Posted by SoleVeg on Dec 09, 2015

My two cats like to munch on these as treats. The bag is really big and you get a lot of product. Probably better for someone with multiple cats.

Yummy

Posted by 4683468542836269718 on Dec 12, 2015

All my dos and cats love it. It smells good and i wanna eat it too.

GREAT PRODUCT -- GREAT SERVICE

Posted by 5215940958900557419 on Dec 24, 2015

Needless to say, I am VERY pleased with the quality of the Freeze Dried Salmon Treats as well as the service provided by IHERB!!!! The salmon treats are certainly a hit with my cats!!!!! They are easily their favorite!!!!! I will be purchasing more!!!!! Again -- just a GREAT product!!!!

Excellent product.

Posted by Zahava on Mar 29, 2016

My small 10½ month puppy loves this product, which is ideal for a "good girl" treat.

Cats love it so much

Posted by 5213397543185019585 on May 03, 2016

It smells good and i wanna eat it. I will buy it again.

My dog and cats love it

Posted by 5068682239611148363 on Jun 19, 2016

My pets just crazy for it

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »