Fish caught in pacific ocean with radiation problem.

Posted by 5322678494706831594 on May 22, 2014

Radiation contamination.

WOW

Posted by 5088606682227464311 on Feb 12, 2013

Received my order in a day and a half up to Canada. I am so impressed, and it takes a lot to impress me. My cat can't live without her Bonito flakes, and it was nice to buy such a nice big bag. Will do all my shopping for her here. Thank you i-Herb.

purrrfect

Posted by 5357394498048382118 on Sep 08, 2013

My cats love these. I have to give some everyday. My little just expects the treat now!

Bonito Flakes

Posted by Reviewer1214738 on Feb 28, 2016

I have 2 cats...one doesn't care about the bonito flakes at all. the other LOVES them and begs for them 4pm everyday (the time I set for his treat.) yes, they smell fishy....but so do the salmon treats I get. I will keep getting these for my Bonito Boy!

Smells good

Posted by 5213397543185019585 on May 03, 2016

It smells good but the price is quite expensive.

Cat-man-Doo large bonito flakes

Posted by 4697384535547974691 on Jun 02, 2016

My cats love it! Thank you iherb for your efficient service and delivery! However, I can't say the same for SingPost (Singapore's postal service provider) . Please consider changing SingPost to another who will complement your good reputation.

Dried Insanity

Posted by 5444262341160574725 on Sep 30, 2013

All three of my cats tend to be pretty picky about food and treats. Except that is, when the treats are from Cat-Man-Doo. I have all three (Bonita Flakes, Freeze Dried Salmon and Freeze Dried Chicken) CMD treats and all 3 cats go nearly insane when I open a container or rattle the bag. All 3 CMD treats are the only ones that all 3 cats simply love and will stop whatever they are doing and come running when I shake the container.

Nice

Posted by 5011851768021598378 on May 02, 2014

my cat love it very much

Yummy

Posted by 4683468542836269718 on Dec 12, 2015

My dogs and cats love it so much. However, it is rather piecemeal and not much big pieces.

Cat-Man-Doo, The Big Bag, Extra Large Dried Bonito Flakes for Cats, 4 oz

Posted by 5255084592577438521 on Nov 20, 2014

I ordered 20 Big Bag after receiving I find out that the Fish are caught in pacific ocean with radiation problem. Now I just can’t feed them to my cats and how sad I had to trough them all into the garbage :-( Now I hoping and waiting very much for the Cat – Man- Doo freeze dried chicken to come back in stock - my cats love so much. I ordered only the fish because the freeze dried Chicken is out of Stock already for a long time. Normally I don’t feed Fish to my cats because there is always a problem with mercury or radiation.