Amazing Spic

Posted by Reviewer2493082 on Mar 12, 2012

I love this spice on broccoli and fish. I go through about four 8 oz. packages a year. It's the best spice I have. Price at iHerb is cheaper than Wal-Mart.

ok

Posted by frensisa on May 28, 2012

It's ok, but nothing so special I was hoping for.

All Purpose Greek Seasoning, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

Cavender's, All Purpose Greek Seasoning is a nice addition to our spice rack. It has bit too much salt for my taste thought. No need for extra salt with this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Sep 23, 2013

good

good but too strong for me--> not so much

Posted by Reviewer1273331 on Jul 20, 2012

I'm on a vegan diet and this product has quite strong flavour it doesn't fit my cooking recipes. Quality is good no doubt it must be great for meat dishes. ----2nd remark-- I now on just simple balanced diet and eat a bit of white meat sometimes. My boyfriend loves meat cooked with Cavenders. I added a star to rate because I now quite enjoy meals with this spice. I re-order one. I'm still waiting to receive my second bottle because Sagawa Express has nightmare-ish bad service. Normally I receive my orders in 3 to 5 days by Yamato but it's been 6days. No reasonable answer I could get from their phone.

I already I knew I loved!

Posted by Reviewer2483033 on Sep 28, 2011

amazingly delicious

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2202292 on Oct 25, 2011

Yummy!!!

Cavender's Greek Seasoning

Posted by Reviewer2895836 on Nov 03, 2011

I received my order on time and the price could not have been better. I ordered enough to give gifts to all my friends and family. Not only that, some of our major grocery stores don't carry this spice. I will continue ordering from iherb.com, it was very convenient ordering on line. Thank you

excellence

Posted by Reviewer3096421 on Nov 06, 2011

wonderful service,excellent product, superior experience in every sense of the word !!!

40 year user!

Posted by Reviewer1880363 on Nov 29, 2011

I finally ran out of my last container of Cavender's and could not find it locally. Fortunately, I did locate it on iHerb and they shipped it out immediately. I use Cavender's on most anything but my favorite thing to put it on is pizza and chicken. It can make a bland pizza taste really good. iherb's price was very reasonable so I bought several containers and gave them out to friends!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »