Gewürz

Posted by 5230938126451509992 on Aug 18, 2014

Hat alles bestens geplappt Super Besten Dank

Yum

Posted by 5364732953631932591 on Jan 08, 2015

Not being able to find this seasoning in any of our local stores, I was happy to find it here. It is an incredible tasting spice and should make my grandson very happy. He has a picky sense of what EVERYTHING should taste like. Thank you.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1349450 on Feb 22, 2012

I love Cavenders on everything, this is a great price too! VERY HAPPY!!

Amazing Spic

Posted by Reviewer2493082 on Mar 12, 2012

I love this spice on broccoli and fish. I go through about four 8 oz. packages a year. It's the best spice I have. Price at iHerb is cheaper than Wal-Mart.

ok

Posted by frensisa on May 28, 2012

It's ok, but nothing so special I was hoping for.

All Purpose Greek Seasoning, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

Cavender's, All Purpose Greek Seasoning is a nice addition to our spice rack. It has bit too much salt for my taste thought. No need for extra salt with this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Sep 23, 2013

good

good but too strong for me--> not so much

Posted by Reviewer1273331 on Jul 20, 2012

I'm on a vegan diet and this product has quite strong flavour it doesn't fit my cooking recipes. Quality is good no doubt it must be great for meat dishes. ----2nd remark-- I now on just simple balanced diet and eat a bit of white meat sometimes. My boyfriend loves meat cooked with Cavenders. I added a star to rate because I now quite enjoy meals with this spice. I re-order one. I'm still waiting to receive my second bottle because Sagawa Express has nightmare-ish bad service. Normally I receive my orders in 3 to 5 days by Yamato but it's been 6days. No reasonable answer I could get from their phone.

Didn't like it much

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Sep 08, 2016

Tbh, all it tastes like is salt and pepper. Lots of it. That's pretty much all there's to it.

I already I knew I loved!

Posted by Reviewer2483033 on Sep 28, 2011