Great tea

Posted by 5440475838256744181 on Jun 25, 2012

How comforting this is in the morning.. Makes me feel less bad about waking up and having to go to work.. Like a warm hug.

Love it!

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 24, 2011

I love this tea, I add warm coconut milk and honey or stevia, YUM!

the season for tea

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Oct 19, 2011

this tea has a very rich and spicy flavor. Great with a bit of honey and warm milk, but also nice just on it's own. The intensity of the flavor is quite lovely.

DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Oct 07, 2012

I've tried the Yogi Chai Rooibos, Tazo Decaf Chai, and this one and this one is by far my favorite. It's much less spicier than the other two but for me, it's much more well balanced. Also, the subtle hint of the coconut is just delightful. Add some milk and honey and it's pure perfection. I'll definitely be ordering this brand again.

Not much coconut

Posted by Reviewer1545901 on Feb 23, 2012

I was a little disappointed with these teabags - others I have tried have been very flavorsome, but these did not seem to taste much different from normal breakfast tea. Couldn't detect the 'sweet coconut' flavor, or chai for that matter... but it may be personal taste. As a UK resident, I was amazed to receive my order from iHerb within a very short space of time - superb service!

love this tea.

Posted by Reviewer1256950 on Feb 29, 2012

this tea is fabulous. nice spicy flavor. i add milk and agave and its perfect. better than the coffee house chai.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1349450 on Feb 22, 2012

Love it.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1521026 on Jun 30, 2012

I love chai tea, I love black tea, I don't drink caffeine anymore. This tea is great and the subtle aroma of coconut is mmmm, delicious!

Beautiful tea!

Posted by mrshannah on Jul 30, 2012

When brewed with a teaspoon of honey and a dash of milk, this tastes like a chai latte!

Good

Posted by Keitha on Aug 30, 2012

Very unusual and great taste