Best among the ones I've ordered from iherb!

Posted by 4687206362393208193 on Feb 19, 2016

The quality of these tea bags are really great, that I prefer this to other cinnamon loose tea leaves I ordered from iherb before. Very strong cinnamon and apple taste! It's a very relaxing and tasty treat with a bit of sugar added to it.

Simply beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1378477 on Jan 04, 2016

Love everything about this tea especially the aroma.

great tea

Posted by 5661426172759930832 on Dec 17, 2015

Quite similar to Bengal Spice but with strong apple smell. Highly recomended.

진짜 최고에요!!!

Posted by 5263075617314210444 on Aug 25, 2015

몸이 많이 차서 계피차를 자주 마시는데... 진짜 최고에요~ 넘 진하고 맛있어요~ 오죽하면 아이허브 리뷰 처음 쓸 정도로요~ 티백 두개넣고 진하게 마시는데...진짜 최고~ 시나몬티 좋아하시는분들~~ 주저말고!!! 초이스해보세요~^^

Energizante

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Apr 11, 2015

Me gusta tomar esta infusion cuando quiero estar activa por el punto picante que tiene. Muy rica, se aprecia bien el sabor de la manzana y la canela

Nice tea

Posted by wwwvavade on Jan 13, 2015

I like this tea but i would like it to taste a bit stronger

green apple cinammon

Posted by 5239327765118793920 on Jan 05, 2015

This is kind of a green apple cinammon tea after you steep it for a while. Its nice, but I was hoping for it to be more of a granny smith kind of flavor to taste like home.

ok

Posted by 4965106475016730362 on Dec 23, 2014

Not so much taste of cinnamon and apple.

parfait : cannelle puissante

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 18, 2014

Les infusions de cette marque sont vraiment de très bonne qualité. Elles sont puissantes et ont bon gout. Dans ce modele, la cannelle est TRES puissante et la pomme plus lointaine. On peut meme faire plusieurs infusions avec un meme sachet. Donc si vous n'etes pas tres fan de cannelle, ne prenez pas cette infusion (ou alors laissez infuser très peu).

Not a winner for me

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Dec 04, 2014

I have always liked Celestial Seasonings, and I still like the brand. I wanted a winter spice kind of tea, but this did not work out. In their defense, I am not a big cinnamon apple fan when it comes to tea (although I am a huge tea fan in general, especially black tea) however, I do really love apple cider. But this does not taste like apple cider, but they never claimed it did either;) It's sweet somehow even when I don't add any sugar. I don't know, just not a fan of the taste, don't know why exactly, but not a fan.