One of My Favorite Teas!

Posted by Danesa on Jul 06, 2013

This flavor is very good if you love fruity flavored teas! Goes great with honey or stevia. But you don`t need to use a sweetener because it's great tasting cold or hot. You could probably even get kids to drink this as an iced tea in the summer! If you love cherries you will love this tea... amazing!

Super yummy

Posted by 4618624189824904151 on Oct 21, 2012

This tea is so delicious and the cherry fragrance is absolutely divine. I like to have it with a little agave syrup any time of day. I can't wait to try it cold this summer. Mmmm mmm yummy :D

Best berry tea I tried so far!

Posted by 5429273279656332290 on Nov 12, 2012

I normally drink just black tea, no sugar, dark. I love cherry taste and wanted to try something caffeine free. Normally berry tea doesn't taste much to me, I like the smell only. But this one actually does taste! Good, dark, tasty. I don't think I will drink it daily, but once in a while it is a great evening tea!

Strong taste

Posted by 5548760689396531710 on Jun 24, 2013

Amazing tea!

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2560577 on Nov 16, 2011

This has become one of my favorite teas. You can really taste the cherry. It's not to sweet or to tart. Great tea for any time of the day.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3129602 on Feb 17, 2012

This tea has a rich and sweet taste of cherries. Love to mix it with a bag of green tea to get the benefits of the antioxidants as well. A keeper!

Good flavor tea

Posted by 5087148742371355707 on May 10, 2012

Good flavor, good taste tea. I like to drink without sugar :)

Delicious Iced or Hot

Posted by Reviewer1903516 on Jul 19, 2012

This tea is delicious iced or hot! I drink it without any sweetener at all; my husband adds a touch of Sweetleaf liquid stevia to his. It is a favorite late afternoon/evening tea as it contains no caffeine. It has a wonderful cherry flavor!

I LOVE IT!