go herbal

Posted by Reviewer2048282 on Mar 07, 2012

These teas fulfill the promises on their boxes. They help relax without any eventual harm that medicines could cause. Thanks for manufacturing and selling them! They are worth their price.

Works Wonders

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Sep 28, 2009

My Mother-In-Law is a basket case most days and won't take prescription drugs for help. This product has done wonders for her anxiety, as well as her sleeping most of the night.

Helps during anxiety attacks

Posted by 5271672999410750019 on Jul 31, 2015

I love this tea - and I recommend it to everyone I know who mentions they are struggling with anxiety. It's so calming to me to make a cup of this - smell the amazing smell of the herbs in the tea bag and then to drink it. It's like an instant nap in a mug!

truly relaxing!

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008

This tea really delivers the relaxation its name implies. It's tasty, too!

Good tea, relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2947618 on May 05, 2009

This tea is good for night time and the taste is very relaxing.

a great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on May 06, 2015

when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, a cup of Tension Tamer tea does the trick. I've been using it for a couple of years. Sooo glad that iherb carries it because most grocery stores DO NOT.

Exelent

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Makes a difference.

Celestial Tension Tamer

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

This really is helful for calming.

It does what it says !

Posted by 5038559572259347405 on Aug 15, 2013

I used this tea years ago and loved it. Since then I moved to France and I'm so happy to be able to purchase it again. It's really relaxing... I'm the anxious type and this does wonders. I sleep much better. The taste is good too... which is a plus ^^

Love This Tea!

Posted by 5433997939499034319 on Jan 29, 2016

Thanks so much for carrying this tea! It must be popular, because I can never find it in stores anymore. This helps with my anxiety problem more than anything I've ever taken. I have tried herbs and amino acids in the past as well as other teas that were supposed to be calming, but with little or no result. (Besides some of the teas I tried were nowhere near the pleasant taste of Tension Tamer) Now I just make a pot and drink a couple of cups, and I'm good to go!