Love This Tea!

Posted by 5433997939499034319 on Jan 29, 2016

Thanks so much for carrying this tea! It must be popular, because I can never find it in stores anymore. This helps with my anxiety problem more than anything I've ever taken. I have tried herbs and amino acids in the past as well as other teas that were supposed to be calming, but with little or no result. (Besides some of the teas I tried were nowhere near the pleasant taste of Tension Tamer) Now I just make a pot and drink a couple of cups, and I'm good to go!

Wonderful

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

I don't know if it really has an impact on tension but great !!! I love Celestial Seasonings !!!

Helps during anxiety attacks

Posted by 5271672999410750019 on Jul 31, 2015

I love this tea - and I recommend it to everyone I know who mentions they are struggling with anxiety. It's so calming to me to make a cup of this - smell the amazing smell of the herbs in the tea bag and then to drink it. It's like an instant nap in a mug!

a great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on May 06, 2015

when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, a cup of Tension Tamer tea does the trick. I've been using it for a couple of years. Sooo glad that iherb carries it because most grocery stores DO NOT.

My favourite tea

Posted by Reviewer3239443 on Apr 30, 2015

I love this tea, I tried it years ago but I always come back to it. I love the smell and the taste, they actually do feel very calming. Highly recommended.

Good stuff

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

Good stuff -- eleuthero really does the trick.

très bonne tisane

Posted by 4759134614897194378 on Feb 11, 2015

j'ai acheté cette tisane par hasard pour essayer d'autre produit de la marque et très bonne surprise. Le goût est léger et très bien équilibré. Je l'ai essayé sur un début de migraine et ça m'a bien aidé. Vraiment très bien!

Love the taste of this tea!

Posted by wwwvavade on Jan 13, 2015

Perfect combination of herbs! Love the taste

Good

Posted by 5572200993474833817 on Jan 06, 2015

Lot`s of ginger in this one! Which is fine with me :) Not the best tea, but good and relaxing.

Great product!

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Dec 04, 2014

I like this tea, but it is not my favourite taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »