good alternative to coffee

Posted by 4686911506020829476 on May 14, 2015

try this to wean off coffee. I like it as a deep flavored rich drink without acid or caffeine

lds user

Posted by 4827790655320364664 on Mar 15, 2015

This herbal tea is thge closest to black tea and still sticking with herbs.

Fabulous Psudo-Black tea with no Caffine

Posted by 5207688958319631767 on Jan 05, 2015

I have been drinking this for years now. I am a hard core black tea drinker who LOVES her sleep. So, I needed to find something that would allow me to have a cuppa late into the evening. Decaf black is fine. But, then I did a detox & couldn't drink real tea for a month. The horror! During that time, I found this lovely herbal chicory tea. I got hooked and have continued to drink it ever since. It does have a slightly different taste to standard black tea blends. But, I love it & highly recommend it to anyone seeking an alternative.

tea

Posted by 4751031626862130202 on Apr 23, 2014

wonderful tea, thank you

Great

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

I can drink this tea all day long. It is similar to black tea, only even better. Need to add some stevia.

terrible!

Posted by Reviewer2680526 on Jan 25, 2013

Have developed allergic reaction with one cup.Have a red , nasty rush all over my body. Never knew I was allergic to chicory root.

Long time favorite

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jun 07, 2012

So happy to find this tea again. The taste is somewhere between black tea and herbal tea. Very delicious hot or cold. Difficult to find in stores, worth trying if you never have.

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

My husband prefers not to drink regular iced tea in the evenings, and I don't like him to drink decaffeinated varieties in great quantities. This herb tea tastes so much like black tea, he can enjoy it just like regular iced tea, but without the caffeine side effects. Celestial Seasonings has done an amazing job with this recipe. It doesn't taste "herbal" at all.

Herbal Tea

Posted by Reviewer1957854 on Jun 13, 2011

I love being able to place an order online and receive my product within a few days. iHerb always ships promptly and their web site is very easy to use. Thanks for the great service and great products!

A favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Mar 15, 2011

I've used this herbal tea for years, and always go back to it. It has the taste of regular black tea without the bitterness or caffeine. When I tire of flavored herbal teas, I always look forward to a cup of this full bodied flavorful tea.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »