Absolutely the best caffeine free herbal tea

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Feb 03, 2009

I have been drinking this herbal tea for many years. I used to enjoy regular black tea, but as an food allergy sufferer, my stomach is sensitive to tannin. This tea is wonderfully close in taste to real black tea and can be enjoyed with lemon, milk or soy milk. I use 2 teabags per regular size teapot. Can't praise it enough.

"Black tea taste"

Posted by Reviewer2586786 on Dec 05, 2009

I have been using this tea since the early 90's and it's a staple at our house. It's never had caffeine, so is not decaffeinated via who knows what chemical process. Yet it does have a black tea taste. It's always a hit with family & friends. Can be served hot OR iced. This is also a great price compared to health food stores...that is IF you can even find it!

Great tasting Caffeine Free Tea

Posted by Reviewer1637853 on Sep 21, 2010

Not many people know about Celestial Seasonings Caffeine Free Tea (that is the name of the product). It is an herbal tea that has a strong taste, very much like caffeinated tea, and body that you can add milk if you desire and it won't water down the taste.

A favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Mar 15, 2011

I've used this herbal tea for years, and always go back to it. It has the taste of regular black tea without the bitterness or caffeine. When I tire of flavored herbal teas, I always look forward to a cup of this full bodied flavorful tea.

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

My husband prefers not to drink regular iced tea in the evenings, and I don't like him to drink decaffeinated varieties in great quantities. This herb tea tastes so much like black tea, he can enjoy it just like regular iced tea, but without the caffeine side effects. Celestial Seasonings has done an amazing job with this recipe. It doesn't taste "herbal" at all.

Fabulous Psudo-Black tea with no Caffine

Posted by 5207688958319631767 on Jan 05, 2015

I have been drinking this for years now. I am a hard core black tea drinker who LOVES her sleep. So, I needed to find something that would allow me to have a cuppa late into the evening. Decaf black is fine. But, then I did a detox & couldn't drink real tea for a month. The horror! During that time, I found this lovely herbal chicory tea. I got hooked and have continued to drink it ever since. It does have a slightly different taste to standard black tea blends. But, I love it & highly recommend it to anyone seeking an alternative.

lds user

Posted by 4827790655320364664 on Mar 15, 2015

This herbal tea is thge closest to black tea and still sticking with herbs.

good alternative to coffee

Posted by 4686911506020829476 on May 14, 2015

try this to wean off coffee. I like it as a deep flavored rich drink without acid or caffeine

Celestial Seasonings, Caffeine Free Tea - ya' gonna love it!

Posted by Reviewer3167860 on Jul 29, 2008

super. I don't drink caffeine and this is about the closest I've found to "black" tea.

Tastes similar to black tea

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Dec 12, 2010

I like this tea. It is not going to fool you but it does remind you of regular tea. The price is good, too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »