Celestial Seasonings, Holiday Herbal Tea, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.5 oz (43 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

First sip ugrhhh...and another sip eeeugrrhhh. Wannabe sugar cookie tea.

Posted by 5087096983794931895 on Jan 21, 2013

I had to take a third sip for my taste buds to confirm how poorly this herbal tea blend was done. I hardly tasted any cookie but my tongue was desperately searching for the sugar cookie flavor. After drinking half a cup seriously exploring for the sugar cookie and giving my full attention to understand the blends... believe me I was on a down hill sleigh ride feeling sick. I love all other Celestial Seasonings tea and is a very good trustworthy brand.

Artificially sweet.

Posted by darlingnovember From Norway on Dec 21, 2012

There's something weird about this tea, the flavor I mean. Perhaps it's an aquired taste, but I didn't like it.

bitter

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jan 06, 2013

sadly i found this tea very bitter, too much orange peel i think and not enough sugar cookie :( i was hoping it would be sweeter.