A must have for insomniacs

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Jan 07, 2012

With my new job, I was having trouble sleeping, and showing up late for work. Then I remembered my old standby, and I ordered some Sleepytime Extra from iHerb. For whatever reason, the grocery stores only carry Sleepytime, without the Extra, which is the important part -- valerian. This herb tea tastes good, so I look forward to it. I drink a cup before bedtime and another cup if I wake up during the night. I use both bags of the double bag rather than separating them. I drink mine with sucralose instead of sugar, so there aren't any calories. I've been sleeping better and making it to work on time again. The only downside of this product is that Celestial Seasonings likes to be politically correct, so they don't seal the individual tea bags into packets and they don't have strings or tags. That means you have to use a box up quickly once you open it, and you have to fish the tea bags out of the cup with a spoon. I only wish the company would put the customer first. Other than that, I highly recommend this product.

Great product!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 14, 2012

Very pleasant taste. This tea is great for relax and bedtime.

Mama said knock you out!

Posted by 4926175379527944791 on Apr 15, 2014

Sleepytime will lull you to sleep peacefully. This stuff says "go the F to sleep!"

It really makes me sleepy

Posted by 4966327808316987498 on Feb 19, 2014

Seems to have an effect on me, and good taste too!

Great for Bedtime

Posted by Reviewer1525704 on Dec 05, 2009

I've been using this for years. I've tried others, but always come back to Sleepytime. It does the trick for me.

Sleepytime Extra

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on May 18, 2010

This is a good tea for bedtime and helps me go to sleep.

relaxation

Posted by 5714490435104918775 on Mar 21, 2014

I love this tea is has a pleasant taste and is a beautiful relaxing drink. My son work shift work and loves the natursl way he can wind down and drift off to sleep. At his recomendation I tried extra strength sleep time and now use it every time I have a busy day.

te sin teina

Posted by Reviewer1081042 on Dec 13, 2013

sabor intenso, agradable, ayuda a conciliar el sueño

Celestial Seasonings,Sleepytime Extra

Posted by Reviewer1841609 on Jul 09, 2008

Many of my customers had requested this product, and I like to try the products myself. After trying this wonderful tea, I love it. I hope iherb carries the wonderful tea for a long time The Blue Angel-Gifts & More.

Sleepytime extra tea bags

Posted by Reviewer1859960 on Jan 05, 2013

I have been suffering with chronic insomnia for the past year due to a bad accident.I am also suffering with panic and anxiety attacks.My doctor put me on sleeping tablets along with other tablets for anxiety and pain and said they would knock me out.This was just a short term solution for 2 weeks.Well nothing worked I practically stayed awake for the 2 weeks.I searched for something that might help me sleep and I found sleepytime tea bags.As I am a big fan of tea I ordered a box to try.These tea bags have saved my life.I am getting back into my sleep pattern after just 2 weeks.So much so that I ordered 6 more boxes.Great product for insomnia works better than prescription meds.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »