A must have for insomniacs

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Jan 07, 2012

With my new job, I was having trouble sleeping, and showing up late for work. Then I remembered my old standby, and I ordered some Sleepytime Extra from iHerb. For whatever reason, the grocery stores only carry Sleepytime, without the Extra, which is the important part -- valerian. This herb tea tastes good, so I look forward to it. I drink a cup before bedtime and another cup if I wake up during the night. I use both bags of the double bag rather than separating them. I drink mine with sucralose instead of sugar, so there aren't any calories. I've been sleeping better and making it to work on time again. The only downside of this product is that Celestial Seasonings likes to be politically correct, so they don't seal the individual tea bags into packets and they don't have strings or tags. That means you have to use a box up quickly once you open it, and you have to fish the tea bags out of the cup with a spoon. I only wish the company would put the customer first. Other than that, I highly recommend this product.

Great product!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 14, 2012

Very pleasant taste. This tea is great for relax and bedtime.

Mama said knock you out!

Posted by 4926175379527944791 on Apr 15, 2014

Sleepytime will lull you to sleep peacefully. This stuff says "go the F to sleep!"

Really nice tea

Posted by 4805438880792978137 on Oct 19, 2014

I love the taste of this tea, it's relaxing! Sabe muy bien y es muy relajante!

Celestial Seasonings,Sleepytime Extra

Posted by Reviewer1841609 on Jul 09, 2008

Many of my customers had requested this product, and I like to try the products myself. After trying this wonderful tea, I love it. I hope iherb carries the wonderful tea for a long time The Blue Angel-Gifts & More.

Tastes good

Posted by odalol on Apr 10, 2014

This is a really good tea. Does it make me sleepier? I don't know. I usually sleep well anyway, but sometimes I drink this if I am feeling restless. I like the taste anyhow.

Extra

Posted by 5086191395271421651 on Jan 16, 2015

Sleepy Time Extra, I have found valuable when stress levels are higher than normal. Whether it is the infusion itself or the fact that I take time to sit and sip it quietly before turning in might be open for debate, but it works for me.

T.

Posted by 5573657293988143328 on Jan 30, 2015

Very good .

Will Buy Again

Posted by 5424278012566933537 on Apr 02, 2015

This has the same great taste as regular Sleepytime tea but it definitely relaxes me more

Better than the regular sleepytime

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

The regular one has a great taste but doesen't seem to have an impact on me. This one does help me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »