not just salt !

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Apr 23, 2016

I dont feel the need to have a fine ground product for cooking so this is the much cheaper option of a fabulous product

Very Coarse

Posted by Reviewer2183227 on Apr 08, 2016

I always use this brand of salt, but this one is VERY coarse, so much less is needed. I prefer the finer grinds, and didn't know this was so coarse , so only use it in soups and the like. It would be good if the description included this information , and that's the reason i only give it 4 stars.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

I always order this salt. It's very healthy and gives foods a good taste!

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer2533847 on Apr 07, 2016

Excellent quality, would recommend, fast delivery, well packaged, as described.

France sea salt better than pink! Excellent value for the price.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 03, 2016

this one comes from France, and tastes so much better than Himalayan or pink or Utah lake & sea salts. I have tried many sea salts and I always come back to Celtic Sea salt. It is the best nutritional-wise, value-wise, and it tastes so much better than all the other sea salts. It is quite moist and gray color, and I simply put it inside a grinder, so that I can then sprinkle it on my cooked foods. It is much cheaper this way than buying their sea salt shaker or their fine sea salt by the pound. I hope you will like it as much as I do.:-)

พอใช้ได้ครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016

ไม่รู้ความต่างของเกลือเท่าไหร่ แต่ได้รสชาดน้ำทะเลดีครับ กินแล้วต่างกับเกลือขาวในไทยชัดเจน อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

The best so far

Posted by 5492688752154087595 on Feb 19, 2016

My package came on time as usual the taste is awesome and has a natural taste and I love it this is my second time buying this kind of salt and always will come back. I f you have not tried it yet just give it a try and you will like it and also you can grind it in a little grinder thank you iherb will shop again.

excellent salt

Posted by vitasensi on Feb 08, 2016

great taste, very mild

Nice Salt

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016

What can I say? This salt smelt good and was grey and moist. The granules are bid but they taste nice and make food taste better. You can use like it is for cooking or you can slightly dry in oven and then grind for a finer texture.Iherb provides good customer service and DHL deliver is fantastic Thanks!

Fantastic tasting salt.

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on Feb 01, 2016

Fantastic tasting salt. If you're a foodie like me who enjoys depth of flavour – it's like manna from heaven. It's got a beautiful mild taste with subtle but inspiring mineral tones – lifting your dishes to the next level – with the fresh taste of the sea. I use this on all my seafood dishes. I gently crush a hefty pinch with a mortar and pestle and add it to the beer batter, whenever I make a basket of Giant Sea Scallops. It takes the flavour to the next level. And for those who like a flame-grilled Porterhouse Steak – crush equal parts of this Celtic Sea Salt with Tellicherry Special Extra Bold Peppercorns – and man, you've got yourself a picnic on the moon. And for those worried about Iodine (which I agree, is super important to optimal health), mix three parts of this Celtic Sea Salt – with one part Now Foods Kelp Powder, which is made from two distinct species of Kelp – and not only will you be getting all the iodine you need, but you'll be getting a host of other minerals too. And to boot – is delicious.