Excellent Sea Salt

Posted by Reviewer2086503 on Jun 01, 2012

The Celtic sea salt is one of the highest quality sea salts available. Not all sea salts are equal. The methods used to dry and process the salt are very important to the retention of the natural trace minerals. The trace minerals are vital to the assimilation of the sodium in the body. Common table salt has been stripped of these important minerals because the minerals are more valuable to the manufacturer sold separately than retained in the salt. High quality sea salt is expensive but you get what you pay for. If you want the salt to benefit and not harm your body then you have to pay for the real thing not bleached stripped sodium.

For sake of yourself, please, buy this

Posted by Reviewer3279754 on May 19, 2012

Before this product I _never_ liked the taste of salt (processed salt obv), but the moment I tried Celtic Sea Salt I was blown away. It is just sooo delicious (this coming from someone who previously hated salt) and nowadays I put it in every food/smoothie/raw chocolate and just can't think of living without salt. Of course I could continue on and talk about it's health benefits but I'm pretty sure you already know about them if you are checking this product out. So yeah, buy it!

Nice salt.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Mar 08, 2012

The crystals are bigger than I expected (I wax expecting a medium grind but this is pretty coarse, almost like a Koshering salt). But the taste is nice. I'm going to alternate this with my fine Himalayan sea salt.

Mild

Posted by francesjoan on May 29, 2013

This salt is more mild than Himalayan salt and is great to add to my one quart water bottle that I bring to work. It's my electrolite replacement.

excellent

Posted by 101010011 on Jun 22, 2012

this stuff is extremely versatile. you can put this on anything ranging from cuts of meats to desserts, and even sprinkle it on a tangy or sweet type of beverage, using it as a balancing act. its flavor is subtle and rich, so you dont have to worry about too much salt overpowering your meal. was turned on to this type of salt by the head chef at a restaurant i used to work at

Incredibly salty.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Very very very salty. Seems very pure also. It gives a special taste to my food. Maybe better than Himalayan salt.

I love this salt - makes the ultimate salty caramel!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

I love the taste of this salt. I put some in a jar with loose lid in my kitchen and also in my ceramic grinder. I also use this for my salt sole. I will never go back to table salt again. Ever. This is also the best salt to use for salty caramel!

High quality sea salt!

Posted by 5552774762355920420 on Nov 08, 2014

Celtic Sea Salt is highly recommended both in taste and health benefits. Need to use much lesser amt as compared to the usual table salt. Loving the taste and body it gives to my cooking. I am taking it with my daily water intake (abt 1 tspn for 2liter) and it does its works in detoxing ...for the first 3 to 5 days u will be peeing so much more. By the 3rd day i could feel my body is feeling alot lighter ..no more body aches or headaches ...my feet are not sore as they used to...great natural and cheap alternative to detox your body as well as keeping it nourished. :-)) Iherb.com is super fast and efficient in their delivery! I am impressed!

Celtic Sea Salt Coarse

Posted by 5067324253074712477 on Sep 01, 2014

This is a needed and wholesome product. Selena sea salt is true to what it advertises to be. This salt was doctor recommended to me and it has helped me. I feel like I can stand straighter. This salt has a high mineral count percentage. Good price, Thank you.

Great Taste - More Vitality

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Dec 19, 2012

A wonderful product, I have already ordered again. celtic salt along with bromalein have sorted out my stomach pains which may have been due to low stomach acid. This product gives you energy and also strengthens the immune system.